King Abdullah II & Queen Rania's visit to the United States & Peru: September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
King Abdullah II & queen Rania`s working visit to the US & Peru - September 2012

Their majesties king Abdullah II & queen Rania left home today heading to the US & Peru.
Petra`s article :
During the visit, the King will deliver Jordan’s speech at meetings of the 67th session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York and meet a number of world leaders and heads of participating delegations.

In Peru, His Majesty will deliver Jordan's speech at meetings of the third Summit of South American-Arab Countries (ASPA), which will start in Lima, the capital of Peru, on October 1.

Last edited:
Their majesties king Abdullah II & queen Rania left home today heading to the US & Peru.

Peru :w00t:. That's great.

I think this is their first visit to Peru, isn't it?

I wonder if Prince Hashim will go with him or no. Because it's peru and Prince Hashim love this place.

Peru :w00t:. That's great.

I think this is their first visit to Peru, isn't it?
Yes this´s the 1st time that they visit Peru. Perhaps Queen and the First Ladies will visit Machu Picchu.

The couple will first travel to the United States, the visit to Peru comes towards the end of the month to the begging of October. The King attends the summit on October 1.

Jordanian king leaves for ASPA summit in Peru
Article

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Queen Rania will participate at UNICEF high-level launch and panel discussion

Sept. 25, 2012
Former German President Horst Köhler in New York at the United Nations during a photo session before the next meeting Millennium Queen Rania of Jordan. The panel of politicians and experts to the next UN General Assembly in autumn 2013 with a report, such as the so-called Millennium Development Goals can be updated from the year 2000.

ImageBam

She is always ravishing even in these hard times, beautiful and blooming. Queen Rania has taught me many things through the years I "follow" her, she taught me simply only through her attitude, let's be honest, one can't hide his real character, it reveals itself in a video or even in simple photos. She taught me how to face patiently and with understanding the cruel reality. She is a constant source of inspiration for me, I am only 4 years younger that QR and she inspires me in how young she remains in body and soul, soul is most important I think, other famous women stay young in body and forget the soul, that is QR's secret in my opinion. But the biggest inspiration is about facing problems with family, with nasty people we all are obliged to face and be a better person, more patient and in the same time more dynamic. I hope you will not delete my post.

New York September 26 (Petra) - As a member of the High Level Committee to draw an agenda of global development beyond 2015, Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah yesterday (Tuesday) at the first meeting of the Committee, which was held at United Nations Headquarters in New York chaired by the Secretary General of the United Nations BanKi-moon, who chose the 26 members of the committee last August

ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam

She is always ravishing even in these hard times, beautiful and blooming. Queen Rania has taught me many things through the years I "follow" her, she taught me simply only through her attitude, let's be honest, one can't hide his real character, it reveals itself in a video or even in simple photos. She taught me how to face patiently and with understanding the cruel reality. She is a constant source of inspiration for me, I am only 4 years younger that QR and she inspires me in how young she remains in body and soul, soul is most important I think, other famous women stay young in body and forget the soul, that is QR's secret in my opinion. But the biggest inspiration is about facing problems with family, with nasty people we all are obliged to face and be a better person, more patient and in the same time more dynamic. I hope you will not delete my post.

I hope the word nasty is not for us the Jordanian people whom are facing all types of difficulties to help to maintain our land despite all corruption caused by everyone who thinks is bigger than this country ! Jordanians are the one who sacrifice and pay taxes for Rania to dress and be a prominent figure . She owes to us and we do not owe her anything .

Last edited:
Arab Spring affects countries differently, says King
New York, Sept. 27 (Petra) - His Majesty King Abdullah II said that the concept of the "Arab spring" differs from one country to another where each state runs according to its own course to meet the aspirations of its people.

Queen Rania participates in panel marking the launch of UN Chief’s global education initiative

New York, Sept. 27 (Petra)--Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah took part in a panel discussion following the launch of the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon’s new global education initiative, Wednesday, at the United Nations Headquarter in New York.
Photo: ImageBam

Queen Rania participates in panel marking the launch of UN Chief’s global education initiative

New York, Sept. 27 (Petra)--Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah took part in a panel discussion following the launch of the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon’s new global education initiative, Wednesday, at the United Nations Headquarter in New York.
Photo: ImageBam

More pics:

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

King concludes US visit, participates in ASPA summit in Peru

His Majesty King Abdullah II concluded a working visit to the USA during which he took part in meetings of the 67th Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

In the Peruvian capital of Lima, His Majesty will take part in the third Arab-South American Summit (ASPA), which will open October 1… Petra news agency article

King concludes US visit, participates in ASPA summit in Peru

His Majesty King Abdullah II concluded a working visit to the USA during which he took part in meetings of the 67th Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York.

In the Peruvian capital of Lima, His Majesty will take part in the third Arab-South American Summit (ASPA), which will open October 1… Petra news agency article
Queen is not going to Peru with the King?
Petra didn't mention her.

Back
Top Bottom