The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-31-2013, 06:52 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

King Abdullah & Queen Rania's Working visit to New York: September 2013

At the late September gathering, President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be among the headliners of the event, which is expected to draw newly announced participants including Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan; Bill and Melinda Gates; former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, and Lloyd Blankfein, the head of Goldman Sachs, among others.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/08/clinton-foundation-event-draws-big-names-96107.html?hp=r6

Old 09-08-2013, 09:52 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Working visit to New York: September 2013

King abdullah II is to visit China & the US next week. HM will hold talks with the Chinese new leadership & will attend the UN general Assembly meeting in NY city. .

Old 09-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

HM King Abdullah II & CP Hussein with USA Vice President

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old 09-20-2013, 07:03 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

King, British prime minister discuss situation in the region
Washington, Sep. 20 (Petra) His Majesty King Abdullah II discussed with British Prime Minister David Cameron the latest developments in the Middle East, mainly the Syrian crisis and efforts to achieve peace between the Palestinians and Israelis based on the two-state solution.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:31 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

King to address UN General Assembly

New York, Sept 22 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II will Monday begin a working visit to New York to take part in the 68th session of the United Nations General Assembly along with a number of world leaders.

King meets US vice president

Washington, Sept. 19 (Petra) – His Majesty King Abdullah II met in Washington today with US Vice-President Joe Biden in the presence of His Royal Highness Crown Prince Hussein Bin Abdullah.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

King meets Kerry in New York
New York, Sep.23(Petra) His Majesty King Abdullah II started his meetings in New York ahead of his participation in the 68th session of the United Nations General Assembly along with a number of world leaders.

King meets Austrian president, former U.S. President Bill Clinton
New York , Sept 23 ( Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Monday held a series of meetings on the sidelines of his participation in the 68th session of the United Nations General Assembly by meeting with Austrian President Hans Fischer and former U.S. President Bill Clinton.
ImageBam ++ ImageBam
Old 09-24-2013, 05:04 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

King meets political, media figures in NY, stresses success of Jordanian reforms
Article & picture
Old 09-24-2013, 06:45 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Queen Rania of Jordan brings a touch of glamour as she is pictured among delegates arriving in New York for UN General Assembly | Mail Online

Old 09-24-2013, 07:25 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

In His Own Words: King Abdullah II of Jordan | World Policy Institute

Her Majesty Queen Rania's, with Gordon Brown and Anthony Lake at the "Education Cannot Wait" conference held in New York in support of the UN Secretary General's Global Education First Initiative (GEFI).
New York, USA/ September 23, 2013
Picture 1 ++ Picture 2
Old 09-24-2013, 11:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Queen Rania of Jordan brings a touch of glamour as she is pictured among delegates arriving in New York for UN General Assembly | Mail Online
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 09-24-2013, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Old 09-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Queen Rania stresses children's right to education even in emergencies and conflict

Amman, Sept 24 (Petra) -– Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Monday addressed the "Education Cannot Wait" conference held in New York for the second consecutive year in support of the Global Education First Initiative (GEFI) launched last year by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon, and attended by Her Majesty.

King: Current Mideast developments to long shape global security.
My Friends, The Syrian people must also have a future... and for that, the international community must act. It is time to fast-track a political transition in Syria: to end the violence and bloodshed, neutralise the threat of chemical weapons, restore security and stability, preserve the unity of Syria and its territorial integrity, and engage all, all, its people in building their country's future.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:09 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Are there any picture of Rania in New York?
Old 09-25-2013, 04:55 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

HM & CP Hussein in NY.

Queen Rania
Old 09-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Here is another video from the unicef.org website

Picture 1 ** Picture 2

Queen Rania of Jordan brings a touch of glamor to New York
Article
Old 09-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Crown prince
Picture 1*** Picture 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Are there any picture of Rania in New York?
There are many photos for QR on newscom ... for both the UN event & CGI.
Old 09-25-2013, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

nice to see Prince Hussein too with them in New York its time to watch dad and learn.

Queen Rania of Jordan leaves her hotel on the way to the Clinton Global Initiative in New York, NY on September 24, 2013
http://www.imagebam.com/image/e813c7278152880 ++ http://www.imagebam.com/image/326cc2278152881 ++ http://www.imagebam.com/image/1bb45f278152882 ++ http://www.imagebam.com/image/403c2d278152883
Old 09-26-2013, 02:41 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 25: Queen of Jordan, Rania Al Abdullah (R), awards The Leadership in Civil Society to Malala Yousafzai, at the Clinton Global Citizen Award ceremony on September 25, 2013 in New York City. Timed to coincide with the United Nations General Assembly, CGI brings together heads of state, CEOs, philanthropists and others to help find solutions to the world's major problems. (Photo by Ramin Talaie/Getty Images)

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 09-26-2013, 05:09 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 25: Queen of Jordan, Rania Al Abdullah (R), awards The Leadership in Civil Society to Malala Yousafzai, at the Clinton Global Citizen Award ceremony on September 25, 2013 in New York City. Timed to coincide with the United Nations General Assembly, CGI brings together heads of state, CEOs, philanthropists and others to help find solutions to the world's major problems. (Photo by Ramin Talaie/Getty Images)

Hello magazine
Queen Rania of Jordan presented Malala Yousafzai with the Leadership in Civil Society Award - hellomagazine.com
Old 09-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Courtier

Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (L) hugs Rania Al Abdullah the Queen of Jordan during the awards ceremony at the Clinton Global Initiative 2013 (CGI) in New York, September 25, 2013.

Photo from Reuters Pictures

http://i42.tinypic.com/3039x7s.jpg

http://www.tradearabia.com/news/PIC_243476.html

http://i42.tinypic.com/29xen2t.jpg

Tags
crown prince hussein, king abdullah and queen rania in new york, king abdullah in new york 2013, new york, prince hussein, queen rania in new york 2013