King Abdullah & Queen Rania's Official Visit to Turkey: March 5-6 , 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
King to visit Turkey Tuesday

His Majesty King Abdullah II and Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Tuesday will visit Turkey…
Petra news agency source

King arrives in Turkey on official visit
Ankara, March 5 (Petra)--Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Tuesday arrived in Ankara on a tow-day official visit to Turkey.
http://www.petranews.gov.jo/nepras/2013/Mar/05/5000.htm

Do we know if a reception will be held for the King and Queen?

the dinner with pr ime minister gül photogallery Video

Thank you for pictures and videos. King Abdullah needs a haircut :ermm:.
Is there a agenda for tomorrow?

Thank you for pictures and videos. King Abdullah needs a haircut :ermm:.
Is there a agenda for tomorrow?

I think tomorrow they will meet with the Jordanian-Turkish business community.

On the sartorial front I can say that the visit is a full succes,I also hope they had constructive & informative talks and could find good solutions for the political problems.

The ladies probably talked about important social causes like education,women´s rights or poverty,I hope for their citizens that they can learn from each other in order to progress.

Are there any pictures from March 6 without watermark,I really adore Rania´s dress-especially the colour print.

King, Erdogan discuss ties, region

Ankara, March 6 (Petra) - His Majesty King Abdullah II on Wednesday held talks with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on bilateral ties and regional issues, mainly the escalating situation in Syria and efforts to achieve just and comprehensive peace in the region based on the two-state solution.

King back home after Turkey trip
Amman, March 6 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Wednesday returned home after an official visit to the Turkey during which His Majesty held talks with Turkish President Abdullah Gul, Prime Minister, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu.

too bad the visit wasa kind of short Iwould loved to see more of Rania with Turkey first lady.
thanksyou all for the pis and links I enjoy them.

please! please! i have just fiished reading articles that say that quee raia is goig to marry ad was see buying her rig with her guy i jewelley shop!!!! is she divorced??? if yes why she always accompaig the kig everywhre ane recently i turkey...I HOPE THAT IT IS A SIMPLE ROUMOR? I LOVE RANIA AA THE KING AND ALL THEIR CHILDRE AND I HOPE ALL THE BEST FOR THEM ALL§§

Back
Top Bottom