King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events Part 36: May 2016 - Aug 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
did rania not get received by anyone from the trump administration?

did rania not get received by anyone from the trump administration?

Does she usually get received by anyone from the administrations of previous Presidents? I don't recall. I recall her having her own agenda and sometimes the visits are solo visit's of King Abdullah.

It was nice to see Rania attending most of the meetings with King Abdullah.

Why wasn't Queen Rania mentioned? Did she return home?

Why wasn't Queen Rania mentioned? Did she return home?

Maybe, maybe not. She wasn't mentioned in any of the articles that mentioned the King's trip to the States or that she would join him at some point.

Thanks for the reply!:flowers:
The situation is odd.

:previous:

Queen Rania is in Jordan.

February 6, 2017 -

A beautiful afternoon in Salt, in the company of warm and wonderful women who told me all about the history of the traditional shemagh in Jordan - Instagram picture

Queen visits cultural, social projects in Al Salt
Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah, on Monday, visited some of Al Salt’s heritage and touristic initiatives and dropped by Beit Aziz’s bed and breakfast, and the oldest Arabic sweet shop in the heart of Al Salt to support the success of grassroots development projects in the city... Petra article and picture

Last edited:

February 6, 2017 -

A beautiful afternoon in Salt, in the company of warm and wonderful women who told me all about the history of the traditional shemagh in Jordan - Instagram picture

Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah, on Monday, visited some of Al Salt’s heritage and touristic initiatives and dropped by Beit Aziz’s bed and breakfast, and the oldest Arabic sweet shop in the heart of Al Salt to support the success of grassroots development projects in the city... Petra article and picture

Pics
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0700010070011N14864077891313555
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0700010070021N14864077891313555
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0700010070031N14864077891313555
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0700010070041N14864077891313555
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0700010070051N14864077891313555
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0700010070061N14864077891313555

Last edited:
Her Majesty, Queen Rania was included in the Meetings with the Congressional Foreign Relations Committee and The National Prayer Breakfast. I don't know if she had any private meetings. But, there were pictures of her and King Abdullah throughout the week. I also read that King Abdullah had very successful meetings with several key Trump appointees, including Sec'y of Defense, as well as Trump himself.

Her Majesty, Queen Rania was included in the Meetings with the Congressional Foreign Relations Committee and The National Prayer Breakfast. I don't know if she had any private meetings. But, there were pictures of her and King Abdullah throughout the week. I also read that King Abdullah had very successful meetings with several key Trump appointees, including Sec'y of Defense, as well as Trump himself.

That`s right. King Abdullah II is to meet with president Trump again sometime in March prior to the Arab league summit that will take place in Amman, Jordan on March 29th.
King Salman of Saudi Arabia is also expected to visit Jordan few days before the summit.

The upcoming meeting with president Trump will take place in Jordan or do the King have to travel again to US?

The upcoming meeting with president Trump will take place in Jordan or do the King have to travel again to US?
KA will travel again to the US in march before the Arab summit.
During his meeting with journalists, media figures yesterday, KA said that P. Trump had invited him to visit DC for further talks. He did not specify the date but it is expected sometime in March before 29th.

Last edited:
His Majesty King Abdullah II visits the tomb of the late King Hussein bin Talal

https://www.facebook.com/RHCJO/photos/a.393170040732782.82254.383533738363079/1188990187817426/?type=3&theater

Petra News:
Amman, Feb 7 (Petra) –– His Majesty King Abdullah II Tuesday visited the tomb of His Late Majesty King Hussein Bin Talal on the 18th anniversary of his passing away, where he recited verses of the Holy Quran and laid a wreath at the grave.

Arriving at the site, King Abdullah reviewed a guard of honour to the sombre tunes of a brass band.

Also visiting the tomb to pay their respects to the late monarch were royal family members, the prime minister and cabinet members, the parliament speakers and members, the president of the Judicial Council, the Royal Court Chief and senior staff as well as civic and military officials and public figures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyEfn8ZvSzc

Last edited:
Feb. 8- King and Queen meet with a number of families of the armed forces' and security bodies' martyrs

Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King meets families of army's, security agencies' martyrs

February 6, 2017 -

More pics

Last edited by a moderator:
KA will travel again to the US in march before the Arab summit.
During his meeting with journalists, media figures yesterday, KA said that P. Trump had invited him to visit DC for further talks. He did not specify the date but it is expected sometime in March before 29th.

I am looking forward this next visit to the white house this time maybe the king will receive the wolcoming a leader like him deserve,I found it very embarassing the way the King was received on his last visit to US spending alot of days meeting with members of the new administraion in hope to met Trump wich was very quick and smal Meeting.

Last edited:
King, US Congress delegation discuss ties, Mideast
Amman, Feb 19 (Petra) –– His Majesty King Abdullah II Sunday welcomed a US Congressional team, led by Senator Roger Wicker, for a discussion of the strategic relationship and cooperation between Jordan and the United States as well as regional and international developments.

Important meetings

I am looking forward this next visit to the white house this time maybe the king will receive the wolcoming a leader like him deserve,I found it very embarassing the way the King was received on his last visit to US spending alot of days meeting with members of the new administraion in hope to met Trump wich was very quick and smal Meeting.

Hello, shrifia: The week long series of meetings that King Abdullah and Queen Rania had in DC were considered vitally important by the new administration. This was not a state visit, but rather a series of working meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom