King Abdullah and Queen Rania Current Events Part 34: September 2012 - September 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pics ,, Queen Rania looks bit tired , but not bad outfit ,, Nice to see Prince Gazi , Thank you for Posting salma :)

Last edited:
King discusses ties, region with EU official
Amman, Oct. 22 (Petra)--His Majesty King Abdullah II on Monday discussed with EU foreign policy chief Catherine, Ashton means of forging closer cooperation between Jordan and the EU within the partnership agreement signed by the two sides 10 years ago.

King holds talks with Lavrov, voices concern on escalation in Syria

His Majesty King Abdullah II on Tuesday discussed the situation in the region, particularly the Syrian crisis, with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, who is on a tour in the region…
Petra news agency article

November 4, 2012 - Her Majesty Queen Rania meets with the principal of Rawdat Al Ruwaie High School for Boys, Mohammad Al Athamneh, and Murad Bani Khaled, a teacher there, in the Northern Badia District
pic:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Queen Rania meets with enterprising schoolteacher | The Jordan Times

Nov. 6, 2012- Queen Rania visits Zarqa’s Family Awareness and Guidance Centre

http://jordantimes.com/queen-rania-visits-zarqas-family-awareness-and-guidance-centre
Pics:

They're having very critical days, the situation isn't stable or promising at all. I wish they stay safe as king and queen...

Saw this earlier :sad:

Thousands of angry Jordanians call for king to go

Thousands of angry Jordanians call for king to go - YouTube

Even if I always thought that King Abdallah and Queen Rania were not a good example for good ruling, I still believe that kicking out the King and his family is not the solution, what do the jordanians want to do after that??? This is a very sensitive area, especially with what's happening now in the neighbour countries in Gaza and Syria...and kicking out the King would make rather Jordan weaker and unstable. The bad economic situation is a fact in all the world, there will be no miracle if the King leaves, I think jordanians have to think together with their King about how to resolve their problems, like corruption, oligarchy of the royal family and so on...

Unfortunately about what happening in jordan ,,, Jordanians protested Due to the increase of fuel prices ,,, Increased 4 or 5 euros from the old prices ,,,, But they have to understanding that , The country is in critical situation Economically & Jordan has a lot of debt ,,, They should understand That ,,,, Ok they have right to be angry because Jordanians employee's salary is low & they can not live with high prices ,,,, But if they continue protesting they will ruin their country as the other countries in region ruined ,,,,, Although the public security chief said Behind the confusion in jordan streets is the syrian refugees because They arrested a group of Syrians refugess who making that protests ,,,, I believe That the Monarchy is better thing for jordan
Wish all the best for Jordan , GOD save jordan & jordanians & The Monarchy

Last edited:
the King needs to go??? seariously, what makes a Republic better than a Constituinal Monarchy? believe me, none...i dont know what they want to have after (if it really happens) the King is gone (and i hope it doesnt), the man governements arent perfect and are full of faults.
if it was dictatorism or absolute monarchy, then i think i shouldnt object it, but it isnt.
i hope this issues dont take serious turns in the future!

Even if I always thought that King Abdallah and Queen Rania were not a good example for good ruling, I still believe that kicking out the King and his family is not the solution, what do the jordanians want to do after that??? This is a very sensitive area, especially with what's happening now in the neighbour countries in Gaza and Syria...and kicking out the King would make rather Jordan weaker and unstable. The bad economic situation is a fact in all the world, there will be no miracle if the King leaves, I think jordanians have to think together with their King about how to resolve their problems, like corruption, oligarchy of the royal family and so on...
Well said Sephora.
King Abdullah has proposed very intersting plan for reforms that the Jordanians should discus everythings could go down hell if Abdullah go,economic crisis is global issue I don't think that changing regimes would solve it.

Analysis: Jordan's king pinched by absence of Gulf aid | Reuters

What is there to discuss? There has been a wave of revolutions and the civil war. It appears that people in the region believe that changes will be for the better.
if they think so and they are majority then it's their right to have the change they want even if I don't think that might change anything,there is no good ruler but suitable one and I hoenstely think if Rania stayed away from state political issues King Abdullah would have good chance to solve the whole thing,at least he is not shooting his ppl for going out to protest.

It remains to be seen whether or not the problems will be addressed. King Abdullah can not quell the unrest because it is bad PR. Jordianian police and special forces could work on identifying and quietly removing those fomenting the unrest.

unrest hasn't started yesterday or even last week in Jordan,since the beginning of the arab spring Jordanians go out to protest every friday and yet the King reaction was quit wise I agree that we should wait to see how things will be in the futur but it's fair to say that for now things didn't go wild thanks to the authorities reaction .

Last edited:
I don't understand why the world keeps calling that "the arab spring". The unrest in the arab world didn't start just after the tunisian revolution, arabs were always in revolution since the 50's, they made many putschs and kicked out most royal families, and time had shown that the rulers who came after were not better than the Monarchs, they were even worst...I believe the best and healthiest way to progress, is to make good reforms, and to have the goodwill to apply them, as for the economic crisis, there will no miracle just because you change the ruler, especially when the country is poor and doesn't have so much natural ressources to fight for. Also, in this difficult time, they shoud pay attention to the stabilitity of their country, this is the most important, it has no price!!!

Last edited:
Analysis: Jordan's king pinched by absence of Gulf aid | Reuters

What is there to discuss? There has been a wave of revolutions and the civil war. It appears that people in the region believe that changes will be for the better.

No idea why the people in this region believe that the change is better ,,, and no idea why the people following some countries in region has been ruined because of that change and I bet no one of these countries will be better than past ,,, unfortunately from worse to worst ,, I'm not understanding this point , how they taking wrong examples and follow it

I wish people of Jordan become wiser and stop protesting to keep their country safe ,,,, because the change will ruin their country as other countries in region has been ruined .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom