Queen Rania's Jordan River Foundation

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so glad that the JRF is leading the way forward with their sustainability report. I hope to see other organisations releasing information soon!

It's wonderful that she wears a traditional dress, great pictures.

Thanks jordan.

Sept 17, 2008 - Queen Rania checks on services provided for protecting children from abuse

Pic 1 -- Pic 2

AMMAN (JT) - Her Majesty Queen Rania on Wednesday visited Dar Al Aman, the child safety centre affiliated with the Jordan River Foundation (JRF), to follow up on the facility’s progress and its work to protect young victims of abuse and neglect.........

The first child safety centre in the Arab world, Dar Al Aman was established in 2000 to provide shelter and care for sexually, physically and emotionally abused children who are evaluated and treated before being integrated into their rehabilitated families.
Since its inception, the centre has offered counselling and rehabilitation services to hundreds of children.

Jordan Times

Thank you. Ranias mother looks beautiful, I like what she wears.

Ohh beautiful pics, thanks Salma.
Queen Rania has shorter hair, right ??

Her hair looks a million times better than before when it was just long and hanging. This is much more flattering and appropriate for her age as a woman and for a queen.

It's about time.....a new hairstyle was long overdue.

Articles about the event:

Working to break the cycle of child abuse…

. . . The helplines provide children and young people with the chance to talk about their problems, from school activities and relationships to more serious issues such as suicidal tendencies or sexual abuse. The help-desks provide assistance or directly link the callers to sources that can provide immediate rescue and safety.

. . . The Jordan River Foundation (JRF), headed by the Queen, partnered with CHI to establish the helpline in the Kingdom. Children in need of guidance or assistance can call 110, which is a toll free number supported by the four telecom carriers in Jordan. Jordan Times

Queen Rania opens fourth annual CHI Consultation Conference

Amman, Nov. 17 (Petra)-- Lauding the progress of the Child Helpline International (CHI), Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah advocated wider outreach to all children in need, at the fourth annual CHI Consultation Conference, in Amman, Monday.

. . . While at the conference, Queen Rania joined the youth participants in a workshop as they brainstormed techniques to raise awareness. She later toured an exhibition hall where the youth had proudly displayed their posters, videos and paintings that highlight the helpline.

Children who are in need of guidance or assistance in this matter should call 110, which according to Jordan River Foundation (JRF) Director General Valentina Qussisiya is a toll free number supported by the four telecom carriers in Jordan. In 2006, JRF partnered up with CHI to establish the helpline. Thanks to that partnership, “children can take control for themselves and ask for help,” said the Queen. Petra

Last edited:
I loved her new hair style ... her dress also is very simple & very elegant ... She is always winderful .

Thanks for the photos, I was hoping she would cut her hair. It doesn't seem like she's had a lot taken off though, I kind of wanted her to go for something more dramatic.

Thanks for the photos, I was hoping she would cut her hair. It doesn't seem like she's had a lot taken off though, I kind of wanted her to go for something more dramatic.

I am just glad she finally had it cut. It doesn't surprise that she played it safe or that she didn't go for a dramatic change as I read somewhere ages ago that she always said she preferred long hair as it is more versatile. That really long hair dragged her face down.

The previous length was ok, but when she straightened it the end product seemed a little dull. That's the problem with poker-straight hair though.

Oh my God, she is soooooooo beautiful, I really like her hair now !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom