The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Royal Highness

Too much honesty will get you in trouble-not only as a politician.Supposed your best friend is buying a dress that makes her bum look big you should rather say something like "The cut is not doing you any favours/doesn´t suit your personality or the colour makes you look pale" instead of the truth....

I don´t think that Jeffrey Goldberg would jeopardize his succesful journalistic career by faking any statements or fabricating quotes...he is a very gifted and trustworthy journalist.
It should be the palace´s responsibility to carefully read and counter-check all the interviews BEFORE they are published and not afterwards.
Just like we have to think BEFORE we speak,not vice versa
That´s how all the other Royal families are doing it and it is a safe &professional way of controlling the media publishings.

But I am feeling sympathy for the King as I also sometimes get myself in trouble with too much frankness-luckily I am in a position where it doesn´t create a lot of turmoil and is quickly forgotten....

Hopefully the Jordanian Royals will learn from that mistake!

. Helen Keller
Old 03-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

BBC News - Jordan's King Abdullah criticises regional leaders

Old 03-28-2013, 08:26 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Old 04-13-2013, 02:53 PM
Royal Highness

Old 06-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Queen Rania Speaks at IAA Graduation Ceremony 2013 - YouTube
Old 06-26-2013, 04:43 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

June 6th, 2013
HM's interview with Al Sharq al awsat newspape.
ISSUU - His Majesty King Abdullah II Interview with Adel Tarifi by Royal Hashemite Court
Old 08-14-2013, 06:36 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Old 09-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Courtier

Old 09-02-2013, 08:31 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godiva View Post
The first video belongs to the Independence day celebrations 2011 while the second is for the king & queen at "Ahl al Himmeh" ceremony 2009.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:56 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Old 09-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Old 10-14-2013, 02:20 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Old 10-23-2013, 12:06 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Alarabiya channel will show an exclusive interview with queen Rania next Sunday & Monday at 10:00 pm KSA ( 6:00 pm GMT) as part of panorama program with Jordanian tv presenter Montaha Al Ramahi.
Old 10-27-2013, 12:10 PM
Commoner

Some news about Queen Rania's interview today .
Queen Rania in an exclusive interview with Al Arabiya | Main News | Ammon News
Old 10-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Queen Rania's interview with Alarabiya is on her youtube channel now .. Cant wait for(part 2) about her family tomorrow.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:21 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Queen Rania exclusive interview with Al Arabiya "Part 1 - Interview"
Very short article with 3 videos
Old 10-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Queen Rania exclusive interview with Al Arabiya "Part 1 - Interview"
AMMONNEWS - Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan sits with Al Arabiya network primetime anchor Muntaha Al Ramahi in an exclusive interview.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:13 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

You can watch parts 4,5 & 6 of the interview on QR's youtube.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:01 AM
Commoner

An article about the Interview .
http://www.anazahra.com/women-societ...1-%d8%a7%d9%84
Old 03-26-2014, 02:31 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

@queenrania: Share this post to support women and girls around the world: http://huff.to/1jvnHg7