The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-17-2012, 12:13 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah of Jordan speaks in a video message from Rio + Social

Old 07-17-2012, 01:15 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

is that new video of Queen Rania?

Old 07-17-2012, 02:11 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post

Yes Lilo I posted the same info here:
General questions about King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family
Old 07-18-2012, 01:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post

Yes is new and in July 2012 , Lilo.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:07 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
Yes is new and in July 2012 , Lilo.
If you see the link that I posted before the date is: June 19, 2012
Old 07-18-2012, 03:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
If you see the link that I posted before the date is: June 19, 2012
But dear is say; July 17
Old 07-18-2012, 11:57 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Burzg,
July 17th is the video uploading date on YouTube.

HM the King with CNN - Jul 18th.
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
Old 07-19-2012, 01:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
Burzg,
July 17th is the video uploading date on YouTube.
Sorry I mistake
Old 08-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Charlie Rose interview's King Abdullah II of Jordan

Old 08-29-2012, 03:29 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Nov 13, 2005: Jordan’s King Abdullah II talks with NBC's Tim Russert about the arrest othe wife of one of the suicide bombers that carried out last week's attacks in Amman.

Jordan's King Abdullah II discusses bombing probe - Video on NBCNews.com
Old 10-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

ٍSabah al-khair ya Arab (MBC)
Old 12-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

King interview with The Jordan Times and Al Rai
King outlines vision for reform
Amman, Dec.5(Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah has said that the January 23 elections and the upcoming parliamentary government are not the final destination in the reform process.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:57 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Old 03-19-2013, 06:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Monarch in the Middle - Atlantic Mobile
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 03-19-2013, 09:13 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post

Interesting!!! .. I think the royal court will comment on this
thanks for posting xavi
Old 03-19-2013, 09:44 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
Very outspoken article,I found it highly interesting to read.Thanks for sharing,xavi 83

Especially that part shows that the King is quite a smart strategic thinker and able politician:

"He wanted, he said, to see Jordanians build political parties that would not simply function as patronage mills but would advance ideas from across a broad ideological spectrum, and thus establish for Jordan a mature political culture. He said he would like to see Palestinians more proportionately represented in parliament. And he would like to do all this, he explained, without allowing the Muslim Brotherhood—a “Masonic cult” (as he describes it) that today controls the most formidable political organization in Jordan, the Islamic Action Front—to hijack the cause of democratic reform in the name of Islam. In other words, the king wants to bring political reform to Jordan, and to cede some of his power to the people—but only to the right people."
. Helen Keller
Old 03-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Royal Court responds to King's The Atlantic interview
2013-03-19
AMMONNEWS - The Royal Hashemite Court on Tuesday said that the article published by The Atlantic on King Abdullah II, segments of which were republished by local and international news outlets, included "many fallacies and took matters out of their correct context." more...
Old 03-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Royal Highness

Well,you were right with your previous post,Rossina :-)
I have savely printed a copy of that article because I was afriad it would get blocked or taken of the WWW soon-if anyone wants to have it just PM me.
The interview was much too outspoken for an Arab monarch - but for me it was interesting to understand his way of thinking and how he is seeing the future of his country and his solutions for the conflicts in the ME!
King Abdullah is very impulsive/spontaneous and not as diplomatic and careful with his speeches as Queen Rania. I have noticed that he is carrying "his heart on his tongue" as we say in Austria-someone who is quite frank and open-minded & always says what he thinks even if it gets you in trouble! It is an excellent quality in a friend or partner,however a politician or diplomat will get himself in trouble if he/she doesn´t manage to control his mind and judge what he can say and what not before it is published and creates lots of difficult situations or scandals.
. Helen Keller
Old 03-19-2013, 03:25 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I don`t think it will be removed ... Please listen to Jeffrey Goldberg, the journalist who did the interview.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:25 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
Well,you were right with your previous post,Rossina :-)
I have savely printed a copy of that article because I was afriad it would get blocked or taken of the WWW soon-if anyone wants to have it just PM me.
The interview was much too outspoken for an Arab monarch - but for me it was interesting to understand his way of thinking and how he is seeing the future of his country and his solutions for the conflicts in the ME!
King Abdullah is very impulsive/spontaneous and not as diplomatic and careful with his speeches as Queen Rania. I have noticed that he is carrying "his heart on his tongue" as we say in Austria-someone who is quite frank and open-minded & always says what he thinks even if it gets you in trouble! It is an excellent quality in a friend or partner,however a politician or diplomat will get himself in trouble if he/she doesn´t manage to control his mind and judge what he can say and what not before it is published and creates lots of difficult situations or scandals.
I wonder what his brothers think about the part where he talks about them? and what brothers is he referring to?