Interviews, Speeches and TV appearances of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In this episode of Battlegrounds, H.R. McMaster and His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan discuss Jordan-US relations; Jordan’s perspective on the most significant challenges in the Middle East; and opportunities for multi-lateral cooperation to improve security and prosperity in the region.

H.R. McMaster in conversation with His Majesty King Abdullah II of Jordan on Wednesday, May 18, 2022 at 9:00am PT.

Reina Rania has spoken exclusively for ¡HOLA! of her recent visit to Madrid, which coincided with the ninth anniversary of the proclamation of Felipe VI.

"It is always a pleasure to see Their Majesties the King Felipe and Queen Letizia, and it was fantastic to spend the day with them at the Royal Palace in Madrid. My husband and I deeply value our friendship with the Kings, as well as the long relationship between both of our countries. It was a special honor to spend the anniversary of Her Majesty's proclamation with them, and I am very grateful that they took time on that special day to receive us."

"It was a pleasure catching up with Queen Letizia about the fantastic work she is doing in Spain. She is a very warm host and passionate advocate for the causes she is passionate about. No matter how long we have been apart, we always have a lot to say to each other."

"During our visit, Queen Letizia showed me some of the work that Spain's National Heritage is doing to keep traditional trades alive, while also providing job training and accreditation programs in business skills. It was very inspiring to see from first hand the devotion of the Spanish for their heritage and how proud they are of their roots."
https://www.hola.com/realeza/20230622234421/rania-jordania-habla-hola-visita-madrid/

If the relationships are that good: why did Felipe and Letizia not turn up at Hussein's wedding?

If the relationships are that good: why did Felipe and Letizia not turn up at Hussein's wedding?

Maybe because, since JC was to be there as a friend, Felipe and Letizia didn’t want to be seen together with him and thus be associated with him, something that would have boosted gossips and rumors on an international level.

Maybe because, since JC was to be there as a friend, Felipe and Letizia didn’t want to be seen together with him and thus be associated with him, something that would have boosted gossips and rumors on an international level.

Didn't all four of them attend the funeral of Konstantinos in January?

Back
Top Bottom