Interviews, Speeches and TV appearances of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thanks a lot for the video, I haven't seen it again but how wild is the people with QR at the beginning of the video! I am astonished! One woman pulls her hair!! QR tries to comfort them but omg this is really wild..And omg those first years she has exactly the same manners/attitude (sorry if I don't know the right word) as today, she was just born to be. I mean she had the same confidence as today, she was very mature from her youth! At her engagement she was stunning though she had not any stylist yet or something similar. And King Abdullah was charming. Lots of thanks again. I see that the video is from QR youtube channel and was released two days before

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the video, I haven't seen it again but how wild is the people with QR at the beginning of the video! I am astonished! One woman pulls her hair!! QR tries to comfort them but omg this is really wild..And omg those first years she has exactly the same manners/attitude (sorry if I don't know the right word) as today, she was just born to be. I mean she had the same confidence as today, she was very mature from her youth! At her engagement she was stunning though she had not any stylist yet or something similar. And King Abdullah was charming. Lots of thanks again. I see that the video is from QR youtube channel and was released two days before

You are welcome Godiva :flowers:
I agree with, they`ve both changed alot. I posted the same interview years ago when it was shared on QR`s old website. As you said the queen re-share it again few days ago but this time through her Youtube channel.

She’s a mother of four, a children’s book author, a former employee of Citibank and Apple in Amman – and Queen of Jordan. Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah, 46 – who, like the Duchess of Cambridge, has her every sartorial step breathlessly chronicled in the international media – uses her profile and social-media following (yes, the Queen of Jordan has her own YouTube channel: Queen Rania) to shine a light on social causes and issues, ranging from Islamophobia to immigration.

In her first interview with an Australian publication, Queen Rania tells Stellar about the role of a thoroughly modern royal in a changing world.
She’s a mother of four, a children’s book author, a former employee of Citibank and Apple in Amman – and Queen of Jordan. Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah, 46 – who, like the Duchess of Cambridge, has her every sartorial step breathlessly chronicled in the international media – uses her profile and social-media following (yes, the Queen of Jordan has her own YouTube channel: Queen Rania) to shine a light on social causes and issues, ranging from Islamophobia to immigration.

In her first interview with an Australian publication, Queen Rania tells Stellar about the role of a thoroughly modern royal in a changing world.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

An old interview (2002-2003) for the King & queen with 60 minutes Australia:

:previous:
King talks life, family, and Jordan in an interview with university students
Amman, July 16 (Petra) In an interview released on Wednesday with students from the University of Jordan and Yarmouk University, His Majesty King Abdullah talked about his family and personal life.

Following is a translation of the interview’s transcript:
Petra News Article

Last edited:
During a rare, unscripted interview with Washington Institute Executive Director Robert Satloff, Jordan's King Abdullah II shared his views on a range of issues affecting the Middle East, from the implications of potential U.S. military withdrawal, to the complicated state of Jordan-Israel relations, to the threat of a resurgent ISIS. The conversation was the highlight of the November 21, 2019, Scholar-Statesman Award presentation, in which the research organization bestowed its highest honor on the king at a special gala in New York City.

Jordan's King Abdullah says country will export medical equipment to U.S. to fight coronavirus

His Majesty King Abdullah II’s remarks during the virtual Global Vaccine Summit hosted by the United Kingdom

Queen Rania’s speech at the Warwick Economics summit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom