Interviews, Speeches and TV appearances of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alarabiya channel will show an exclusive interview with queen Rania next Sunday & Monday at 10:00 pm KSA ( 6:00 pm GMT) as part of panorama program with Jordanian tv presenter Montaha Al Ramahi.

Last edited:
Queen Rania's speech at King's Academy graduation of class 2014:
Your Majesty, Dr. Austin, distinguished guests and, the reason we’re all here today, Class of 2014! Congratulations to each and every one of you!

Mabrouk! Mabrouk! Mabrouk! What a year! What a class!

Before I start, I have a small confession to make:

Commencement speeches make me nervous. I am the one thing standing between you and graduating, you cannot wait for me to finish and you probably had three hours of sleep last night. Still, I am expected to leave you with evocative and profound advice that you will remember for years to come!

And like that is not enough pressure, the man whose opinion I value most in life is sitting in the front row: Sayidna.

So, I have a big challenge on my hands. Luckily, I am not the only one. Class of 2014, you’ve created a problem for Dr. Austin as well. Yes. What the classicists might call an “adversum magnum,” or what we Jordanians might call a “mushkilah kbeereh.”

He’s going to have to edit the school’s motto. Floreat Scientia – “let knowledge flourish” – just doesn’t sum up the breadth and depth of your achievements.

Sure, you let knowledge flourish. You’re about to follow your predecessors to some of the best universities in the world – all over the world! ....
2014 Commencement Speech: HM Queen Rania Al Abdullah | KANet

CNBC interviews His Majesty

The American CNBC network conducted an interview with His Majesty King Abdullah II that will be transmitted over the next few days... Petra news agency

Queen Rania urges greater humanitarian aid to support refugee crisis

Amman, Sept. 10 (Petra) -- Discussing the ongoing refugee crisis, Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah spoke, today, to CNN’s Becky Anderson and discussed Jordan’s efforts and the challenges it faces dealing the Syrian refugee crisis, and urged greater international unity and humanitarian aid.

Short video
Jordan Queen Rania: Refugees are international problem - WDAM-TV 7-News, Weather, Sports-Hattiesburg, MS

Instagram
https://instagram.com/p/7cqk1phrr9/?taken-by=queenrania

Back
Top Bottom