General questions/information about King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LeoMama

Gentry
City
San Francisco
Country
United States
Does she read what we write about her??

Last edited:
i sincerely doubt she has the time or the concern to sit here and read what we say, although I've known a few celebrities to do it, most say they find it narcissistic to read their fan boards :neutral:

don't think she cares. but i could imagine that some other younger members of the JRF know this forum. but... many things written down here hurt, so i don't really think one of them reads the forum regulary!

Last edited:
I dont think so..............

General questions about King Abdullah, Queen Rania & their children

Here you can ask general questions about the King, the Queen and their children.

I was wondering if someone could tell me how to contact queen rania? Is there a known post addresse?

Thank you

How does Queen Ranai stay slim? Does any member know of what her fitness regime is?

In the past she's been photographed jogging, cycling and walking. For example on their holiday this summer she was photographed on what appeared to be a walk with her brother. Similarly there were shots of her in Mallorca some years back with her trainer.

thank you for reply, so she work hard to stay slim - like other ladies :D

hi, i was just wondering if anyone know if the King is Sunni or Shia?

hi all im a new member, do u have those pics for her and her brother?
thank you :)

hi all im a new member, do u have those pics for her and her brother?
thank you :)

Welcome Haitham!!! I only saw pics of him during holidays in Bosnia (2005) and Italy (2007)

:crown6:Hello people!...I would like to know How old is Queen Rania and if she has some degree...Thanks a lot!:flowers:

Queen Rania will be celebrating her 38th birthday, on August 31st.
She went through Primary and Secondary education in Kuwait and in 1991, earned a degree of Business Administration from the American University in Cairo. In 1995, she earned DEA's degree of Management from the HEC school of Management. You can find more information here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Rania_of_Jordan

New Fan of the Royal Family....have a few questions!!!

Ok, I have a few questions and looking for a couple of different photos!

1. Does anyone have any photos of KA and QR holding hands, kissing, anything affectionate that isn't one of the "official" royal pics? They seem like a terrific couple, but didn't really come upon alot of pics of them being a "couple".

2. Is it true that KA doesn't speak much Arabic or it isn't good?

3. Does anyone have the articles from the Harpers Bazaar, Elle or Vogue interviews she did? I'm kind of late on the fan wagon, so I missed alot of those articles.

Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a idea about QR's weight and height? She looks thin, but good in her pictures. And you know the saying..."The camera adds 10lbs". So just wondering if anyone had an idea.

Ok..next question. Didn't see it mentioned anywhere. Does QR and KA speak to their children in English or Arabic? Probably both? I would think mainly English b/c many articles I have read said that KA doesn't speak fluent Arabic. Anyone know???

Ok..next question. Didn't see it mentioned anywhere. Does QR and KA speak to their children in English or Arabic? Probably both? I would think mainly English b/c many articles I have read said that KA doesn't speak fluent Arabic. Anyone know???
That is right .... i watched princess Iman on jordan tv last year ... her arabic is excellent

Wow! Interesting. So I'm sure that QR speaks to the children in Arabic and KA speaks to them in English so they will be fluent in both. And I'm guessing QR and KA speak to each other in English.

The king on jrtv.gov.jo now and he speaks his speech in arabic but im not to say if it is good or not. Maybe someones else saw it?

The king on jrtv.gov.jo now and he speaks his speech in arabic but im not to say if it is good or not. Maybe someones else saw it?
I saw him .... he is not fluent but better than 2007 ...:flowers:

Id never heard him before in arabic, but ive heard hamzah and ali, but i can not tell between good and bad lol, so i wonder if his younger brothers are better in fluent?

Only a little more than a week until QR and KA's 15th wedding anniversary! I wander if there will be any special celebration in the kingdom or pictures like on their 10th. 15th anniversary is a big deal!

Does anyone have a idea about QR's weight and height? She looks thin, but good in her pictures. And you know the saying..."The camera adds 10lbs". So just wondering if anyone had an idea.

About 5' 6" and although the magazines say she is tall, she isn't really, maybe in comparison with a lot of Jordanian women she is but average height as she always wears very high heels, 3 or 4 inches. If you see her standing next to King Abdullah who is a short man like his father was, you see she is almost the same height as him, although she is a little taller than him.

She is really, really thin but isn't naturally built that way and you can see it in her hips and bottom when you see her in person. She has dieted and exercised very hard to get to the weight she has now. Lately, she seems to have gained a little weight and looks better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom