The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-13-2018, 04:24 AM
Gentry

Princess Haya is King Abdullah's younger half sister (daughter of King Hussain and Queen Alia) thus she's Queen Rania's sister in-law

Old 08-13-2018, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenEmpath View Post
Princess Haya is King Abdullah's younger half sister (daughter of King Hussain and Queen Alia) thus she's Queen Rania's sister in-law
Yes, that`s true.
You can follow her & her family in the Ruling Family of Dubai forum.

Old 10-13-2018, 07:25 AM

Hello All, it's has been a while, only 10 years

I was looking for HMKA II visit photos to the light dragoons regiment in Yorkshire, can you please help me :(
Old 10-13-2018, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaheen Jor View Post
Hello All, it's has been a while, only 10 years

I was looking for HMKA II visit photos to the light dragoons regiment in Yorkshire, can you please help me :(

Welcome back

Following are two photos published by KA II`s photographer Yousef Allan:

https://www.facebook.com/20097788994...type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/20097788994...type=3&theater
Old 11-24-2018, 03:00 PM
Gentry

I saw on the court webside that Princess Salma graduated from Sandhurst military academy today. https://rhc.jo/en/g/40414 I`ve seen online that her older brother the crown Prince and her aunt Princess Iman (b. 83) also has a graduation from Sandhurst. But her older sister Iman doesnt seems to have One?
Old 04-21-2019, 07:27 PM

Crown Prince Hussein and his future

Hi guys! I am new in this forum😊!
There is something that I always think about CP hussein and wanted to know what you guys think about it (sorry if it's a dumb question)
Do you think CP hussein would accept a arranged marriage? Like marry his 2nd/3rd cousin or someone from an other muslim/arab royal family (like saudi arabia, bahrein, dubai)? Cause he seems to be more "traditional" than his parents and maybe he prefer to marry a arab royal blood girl to keep a "tradition" or a "good relationship" with those countries or something...
Old 05-30-2019, 06:15 PM

Why's no one answering this? We're very curious! Can any Jordanians tell fangirls whether or not your Crown Prince is single?
Old 05-30-2019, 07:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Typically threads by members who are also actively engaged in other topics are more likely to be answered than a new member starting a new thread to ask one question never to be seen again.

Hope that answers your question.

BTW, who is 'we'?

And: Welcome on TRF! Hope you'll enjoy it and become interested in other royal houses as well.

Tags
crown prince hussein, crown prince hussein's future wife