General questions/information about King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know what grade CP Hussein is in?

I guess he'll have a really easy time fitting in in school

I guess he'll have a really easy time fitting in at school
I found his name on some kinng`s academy website pages ..according to the school system He is using name Hussein Abdallah`12 ... 12 = graduation year 2012.

i have read that the king wears suits that are already bullet proof

i have read that the king wears suits that are already bullet proof

He does.

"Colombian fashion designer Miguel Caballero, AKA “The Armani of Armor,” specializes in making bulletproof clothes for men and women that look like everyday business suits, raincoats, and even polo shirts. His clients include action star Steven Seagal, and dignitaries like President Alvaro Uribe of Colombia, King Abdullah of Jordan, and President Barack Obama."

mental_floss Blog » A Brief History of Bulletproof Vests

Its king Abdullah of Saudi's airplane , they must've mixed up the names.

Astro data for Queen Rania of Jordan!

Hello to all,

My hobby is Astrology and I collect Natal Charts from famous and royal people.
As Queen Rania is really special, I miss her hour of birth. Who has them, please?

Thank you in advance,
B.

The family usually visits South France in the summer. What about this year? Where will they be vacationing? :flowers:

Allright, I missed that episode I'm afraid.;) You mean they went to the US for holidays? Won't they visit another place in August?

Allright, I missed that episode I'm afraid.;) You mean they went to the US for holidays? Won't they visit another place in August?
I dont think so cuz we(Muslims) have our holy month (Ramadn) during August and the 1st 10 days of September.

Last edited:
Last year they went for vacations to Saint Tropez etc. about August 14.

Last year they went for vacations to Saint Tropez etc. about August 14.
Yes but not in Ramdan dear :) I think Ramadan last year was during late August and September:)

^ I had no idea. This explains a lot, dear Reeda! Thanks for your reply!:flowers:

Yes but not in Ramdan dear :) I think Ramadan last year was during late August and September:)

I see, I didn't know it, I thought Ramadan was same dates every year.:flowers:

I see, I didn't know it, I thought Ramadan was same dates every year.:flowers:
No not the same .. there is about -11 days difference every year:)

Last edited:

sorry, i dont want to mess up things but i think that the pictures of this plane belongs to the sultan of brunei s plane...

Check Out This Airplane | FrontBurner

AMAZING & EXPENSIVE: Sultan of Brunei (King Of Luxury)

in your second link i see a slight difference in the furniture, maybe it is another luxurious plane!?!

I was wondering... Is King Abdullah allowed to marry another woman without having to divorciate Queen Rania? Being a muslim, I guess he can, but I wonder if it is real possible, since him or his father, or even grandfather did not marry two women at the same time. Does anybody know?

And if so, his second wife woulb be also Queen or princess (like Brunei)?

It is possible for him to have up to four wives at a time with Rania being the 1st wife.
About titles, well, it depends on the King but most probably it would be a princess and not a Queen title.

King Abdullah I (1882-1951) was married to several wives (at the same time): to Queen Musbah as his first wife and Princess Suzdil as his second wife. Two years before his death he married with Nahda bint Uman a young Sudanese lady who didn't get any title at all.

Several posts have been moved here:
Queen Noor's relationship with her in-laws & (step) kids

This is a general question thread for King Abdullah and Queen Rania, the relationships of Queen Noor with various family members as well as the succession issues of Jordan are discussed in several old threads in the main Jordan forum. Please read through those threads rather than bringing up off-topic discussions here.

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Last edited:
Any information about HM KA II sports activities, did he quite sky diving ? any racing or even boxing as he used to do during university days .

hello

hi
hpw are you?
i just want u guys to reach a message to my king abdallah 2 king of jordan is that possible or not,plz send me back it's urgent

Correspondence

Can anyone possibly provide me with a postal address for
His Majesty King Abdullah II ibn Al Hussein?
Thank you,
Cardinal

There is an address for the palace, but I can't remember it off hand. If you address it to His Majesty in Amman, Jordan, it will get there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom