General news about King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family Part 2: February 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think her ex-photographer worked/is working with CP. Hussein .

I wonder who got this for her. I don't think I've seen a giant Toblerone before. We have a big one sitting on the dining table right now but it's no where near as huge! She'll definitely need a knife to carve it or maybe a hammer to break off the pieces.

Last edited:
I think are different Asturiana. Queen and King wear different clothes.
I meant, I thought the same as you. First picture are from 2015 and second from 2014.
But the pictures are similiar to the new pictures from New Year's Eve 2016.

I meant, I thought the same as you. First picture are from 2015 and second from 2014.
But the pictures are similiar to the new pictures from New Year's Eve 2016.

Sorry I don´t know why I misunderstood your comment. Yes both pics are very very similar I think they have a tent where they celebrate some dates.

December 25, 2015

"Today, someone made my childhood dream come true! And it's a big Toblerone, not just a big box with small ones in it!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/_uEbZOhrrG/?taken-by=queenrania

The Embassy of Belgium in Amman share Queen Rania´s post and reply: So we already know what our priority for 2016 is going to be: exit Toblerone for some proper Belgian chocolate. Need to find out what is HM@queenrania 's preferred brand.

Last edited:
Dubai Women’s Forum opens on Tuesday

http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/society/dubai-women-s-forum-opens-on-tuesday-1.1677482

The forum to be hosted at Madinat Jumeirah will include keynote speeches by Christine LeGarde, Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Queen Rania of Jordan, Michelle Bachelet, President of Chile, as well as Ameenah Gurib-Fakim, President of the Republic of Mauritius.

'Queen' of music Ahlam admires real-life King Abdullah II of Jordan

Arab celebville's "Queen" Ahlam has a crush on a real-life king!

The Emirati singer shared a Facebook post by Jordanian telecommunications provider Zain, which commends King Abdullah II of Jordan for the way he faced up to and dealt with the latest ISIS-related clashes in the city of Irbid, North of Jordan, this week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom