General news about King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family Part 2: February 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Rania post a congrats on Christmas on Instagram
December 25 2014
Pic
ImageBam

Translation : peace,love,joy,quietness,coexistence,love,friends,tolerance,family Muslim & Christian

Great words I like it !

:previous: A wonderful message. I am very fond of Rania and I admire her greatly.

:previous: Since the King and Queen of Jordan are Muslims, I don't see the relevance of it being Good Friday. I would be surprised if they were snacking on barbequed pork spare-ribs though.

I know they’re Muslims, but are they not king and queen of Jordanian Christians, too? It’s my understanding that the Jordanian Christian community is one of the oldest in the world. I’m not even Christian myself. I just think it was a little insensitive to post this on Good Friday (while calling it "national barbecue day"), when so many of their citizens would not be able to take part in eating meat, especially coming so soon after the Christian community in Kenya was so badly attacked because of their religion. I know she was just trying to show how ‘normal’ the RF is, and I applaud her for that. It was a cute picture. I just think it would have been more appropriate to post it some other time.

But we don’t have to agree.

You can barbeque fish, too, so practising Christians can participate in the "national barbeque day".

I suppose you can. I guess I'm not conveying my feelings very well. I think Her Majesty could have thought that out better. It would have been just as cute to post it next week.

Last edited:
Queen Rania posted a sweet video for her & prince Hashem recieving KA II :
https://twitter.com/QueenRania/status/593834352997314560
:flowers:
& on her Instagram how life is before & after the arrival of HM.:
https://instagram.com/p/2GxaCThrj7/

Last edited:
she is so fit and slim, and she has so beautiful hair

This is the Aqaba´s palace. It´s nice see the good relation between Hashem and his aunt Faisal.

Queen: "To go forward we must return to the roots of our common humanity"
Amman, May 7 (Petra)-- Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah stressed that achieving further technological progress can not happen without moral progress.
In an article commemorating The Huffington Post's 10 Year Anniversary, Queen Rania gave examples of technological progress human minds created to serve people and their well-being.

Back
Top Bottom