The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > King Abdullah and Queen Rania and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-21-2013, 09:52 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
King , queen & their children had lunch outside today.

Very cool that they're able to do that without super-visible security.

Old 01-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Queen Rania comments on her son CP Hussein's Jump out of a plane :
Quote:
Things I cannot quite seem to convince my kids ... That no matter how often you practice, it's never going to be OK for your mother to see you jumping out of a plane ...
Video
Instagram

Old 01-07-2014, 08:42 PM
Courtier

Thanks rossina! I thought its for him parachuting . I think ka says in his book that the boys went to the US and do that without the mothers knowing lol. but this It from the training video in Hussein thread where he rappel from a helicopter, relatively safer
Old 01-08-2014, 12:45 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala View Post
Thanks rossina! I thought its for him parachuting . I think ka says in his book that the boys went to the US and do that without the mothers knowing lol. but this It from the training video in Hussein thread where he rappel from a helicopter, relatively safer

Yes, he did that previously in the US with princess Aisha's son Aoun Juma as per KA's book. I'm not sure about the video date but i think it belongs to CP Hussein's training with the special forces too.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
All Royals like to show up close to the people, especially Queen Rania of Jordan is a master of the family everyday production
Rania von Jordanien: Die Instagram-Königin | GALA.DE

https://translate.google.com.tr/tran...1.html&act=url
Old 01-11-2014, 01:30 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

King Abdullah II is tweeting through the royal court account:
Quote:
@RHCJO: Please note that when #ABH is attached to the end of an RHCJO tweet indicates that it was personally written by His Majesty King Abdullah II
Old 01-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
King Abdullah II is tweeting through the royal court account:
It's very gentle and beautiful to see his majesty and her majesty interact with individuals and share words together. Thanks Rossina
Old 01-13-2014, 06:12 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

His majesty's tweet .. Jan 13,2014.
Quote:
@RHCJO: Extending my best wishes to all Jordanians,the Arab&Islamic world on AL-MAWLID of our great Hashemite grandfather Prophet Mohammad PBUH #ABH
Al-MAWLID marks the birthday
anniversay of Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him.
Old 01-30-2014, 10:02 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

King & queen picking up their youngest son, birthday boy Prince Hashem from his school ...
Lovely pic .. GOD bless them all
http://instagram.com/p/jy2AO0BrvV/
Old 02-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Queen Rania fourth among world leaders using Twitter | The Jordan Times
AMMAN — Her Majesty Queen Rania was ranked fourth among world leaders who use Twitter in the annual rankings of the Digital Policy Council.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:37 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

CP Hussein wishing QR a happy mother`s day
Instagram
Old 03-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Queen Rania Joins WITW

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...oins-witw.html

Women in the World Summit Features Interview with Queen Rania - The Daily Beast
Old 04-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Tina Brown and a roster of A-listers honor those who make a difference at the Women in the World summit* - NY Daily News
..This week’s lineup at Lincoln Center includes Ukrainian protester Ruslana Lyzhychko, world leaders like Queen Rania of Jordan, dissidents like ***** Riot and songwriter Angélique Kidjo, a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador who advocates for women’s rights in Africa. Hillary Clinton and A-listers like Meryl Streep open the conference on Thursday night.
Old 04-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Royal court twitter :
Quote:
Photo: His Majesty King Abdullah II donates blood at Al-Hussain Medical City #JO #Jordan #Amman pic.twitter.com/F6eSFfWTk9
There are many ways to volunteer & help others in #Jordan. I just visited the Blood Bank at Al Hussein Medical City & donated a unit #ABH
Old 04-15-2014, 07:41 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Queen Rania of Jordan | Photos: The International Best-Dressed List’s Hall of Fame | Vanity Fair
https://shine.yahoo.com/photos/queen...883015293.html
Old 04-21-2014, 05:48 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Queen Rania`s hand writing:
Sa Majesté la Reine Rania de Jordanie | Palais Sheherazade FezPalais Sheherazade Fez
Old 04-21-2014, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

is that from a last visit?
i know Queen Rania is big fan of Fez city.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

His Majesty King Abdullah II and Her Majesty @QueenRania are at Urdon Shop in Rainbow Street #Jordan #Amman @UrdonShop #JO.
http://twitter.com/RHCJO/status/4640...222848/photo/1
http://twitter.com /RHCJO/status/464...479936/photo/1

http://twitter.com/RHCJO/status/4640...479936/photo/1
http://twitter.com/RHCJO/status/4640...274432/photo/1
King Abdullah II:
Quote:
A productive nation is a strong nation. I’m very proud of what I saw today at Urdon shop…Let’s all support “Made in Jordan” #ABH
Queen Rania:

http://instagram.com/p/nsoL6vBrrr/
http://instagram.com/p/nsm-0Jhrpu/

More photos & video :
http://www.ammonnews.net/article.aspx?articleno=191844
Old 05-18-2014, 08:07 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Instagram
Quote:
Going over my remarks before the official launch of Edraak tomorrow www.edraak.org #Edraak #Education
Old 06-10-2014, 04:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Queen Rania have posted a very loving picture of Abdullah and her:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.