Engagement of Prince Abdullah and Rania al Yassin

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salma

Majesty , Royal Blogger , Picture of the Week
City
---
Country
Portugal
Engagement (King Hussein, Prince Abdullah, Rania Faisal Sedky Yassin, and Faisal Yassin,Rania´s father)and Princess Muna

Attachments

• in_the_engagement.jpg
    in_the_engagement.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 8,435
^She's always been pretty, and while she may have looked more natural in her earlier years...i think she looks 100x better now. She looks phenomenal these days, much more put together, and modern. She seems like any other royal in the older pictures, and now days she catches everyone's attention - which leads to her inspiring more than she did before. (Thankful she also darkened her hair! - i do think it looks best dark brown)

I totally agree with you, Faith 216. She looks much much better now, phenomenal as you say.

To me her nose has changed so much from 1999, as well as the engagement photos. Is it just the camera angle sometimes, or did QRania have some "work done"? (speculation of course)

Last edited by a moderator:
To me her nose has changed so much from 1999, as well as the engagement photos. Is it just the camera angle sometimes, or did QRania have some "work done"? (speculation of course)

When you loose weight, and find your own, adult style, you look VERY different as a yongster, or in your twenties... :)

I've seen the engagement photos before but not the group shot.

I think it's a shame that Abdullah's brother and sisters don't appear to have been present yet Noor's children were.

IMO it would have been appropriate and respectful for their to have been a group shot without Noor.

This is fact. Queen Rania did have nose jobs. The first one was in 1993 before her wedding.

These is the first time i saw Queen Rania engagement photo´s and i'm surprise to see i much she has change.

IMO it would have been appropriate and respectful for their to have been a group shot without Noor.

Sure they have private pics perhaps with Abdullah´s sisters and brothers. We only saw five pics.

I think the first one is their engagement pic ..very nice pics huda.. thanks :)
Is the man between QR & KH prince Mohammed ?

Yes the 1st pic was taken during engagement. Abdullah gave to Rania a ring.
Reeda is Mohammed, a few members of family were there.

Yes the 1st pic was taken during engagement. Abdullah gave to Rania a ring.
Reeda is Mohammed, a few members of family were there.
Do u know were was the engagement salma ? In QR`s parents house or in the royal palace.

Do u know were was the engagement salma ? In QR`s parents house or in the royal palace.

Well I don´t know, mag said at Rania´s house and another magazine said al nadwa.:lol:

Yes dear in QR`s parents house and king hussein went there (parent house in place name Dahet al Rashid near from university of jordan)

Yes dear in QR`s parents house and king hussein went there (parent house in place name Dahet al Rashid near from university of jordan)
Thank u huda ... do u havve more pics for the engagement ?

Yes Burzg the man is Rania´s father, Faisal.

According to anazahra magazine QR, before her engagement to KA was supposed to marry another man. Any idea about that ??

According to anazahra magazine QR, before her engagement to KA was supposed to marry another man. Any idea about that ??

I heard he is a plastenian guy in Kuwait ; it was said his mom did not want rania so when rania married the prince she called her to say thanks God you did not approve the marriage ,

Rossina she wore this jacket in four public engagements

:previous:

So as Zohrab posted the, photo was taken on their engagement day.

Yes but not the second pic from Corbis site. I only wrote that she wore the jacket in public engagements. Sure she liked it.

Back
Top Bottom