Ehrenbambi for Queen Rania: November 29, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

principessa

Heir Apparent
City
Schweinfurt
Country
Germany
The German Publishing House Hubert Burda Media does every year honoring actors, directors and other people working with TV and movies. They honor special persons for doing some charity work. Last year it was H. M. Queen Silvia of Sweden for her charity work on the World Childhood Foundation. This year they are honoring H. M. Queen Rania of Jordan for her work improving the conditions of women. The prize gala is tomorrow at 20:15.

For German users:

BAMBI - Deutschlands wichtigster Medienpreis: Aktuelle[tt_news]=95&tx_ttnews[backPid]=18&cHash=2844ca502b

For users who don't speak German:

BAMBI - Of Germany most important medium price: BAMBI 2007 honours: Queen Rania of Jordan, EH Longoria and Armin Mueller steel

This sounds intresting. Will Queen Rania be attending to receive her prize?

i hope she comes. for this I would look this event in the TV.

Patricia Riekel who is organizing the event told the press that Queen Rania will accept tomorrow in person in the German city Düsseldorf the special Bambi charity prize ("honor Bambi") 2007 as "a modern queen for the 21th century, a queen of humaneness who stands courageously in the Arab world for equal rights of women and against child abuse".

Bambis für Königin Rania und Armin Mueller-Stahl

I just heard it on television. They sayed that she will come, I hope this is true:bounce:.

I guess that explains Rania's relatively low profile recently. I'm looking forward to the photos.

thanks for the information i would like to see Qrania in Germany.
let's hope alot of photos:lol:

Wow! I love her gown, she looks absolutely stunning!

Queen Rania of Jordan gives a speech after receiving by former German Foreign minister Hans-Dietrich Genscher (R) a honoray Bambi for her engagement for children during the Bambi media prize awards ceremony, 29 November 2007 in Dusseldorf. The awards ceremony takes place every year under the patronage of German publisher Hubert Burda and awards nominees in the sectors of communication, entertainment and show business as well as economy, politics and sports

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

she looks absolutely perfekt. I found their thanks speech very affecting. In the appearance of Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman she has looked very touched.

What does everyone think of her highlights? They seem to be very pronounced at the front?

I loved her dress:flowers: .......... she is always wonderful:wub::wub:

I love Karl Lagerfeld portrait. And Queen´s dress it´s beautiful.

I love her kindness and I was very impressed by the standing ovations for her. They are completely right. Her speech was very good. She started with the look of the trophy and that her children are discussing where the trophy should be in the royal house. Then she compared the life of the fairytale-Bambi with the life of many children in our world. She told us that there are too much children in worst life surroundings and that it isn't fair to treat those weak persons so. After she have finished her speech, I must cry. She has spoken out of my heart.

Queen Rania looked absolutely fabulous...

Thanks

Queen Rania looks so beautiful and her dress is marvellous.

Queen accepts Bambi humanitarian award

...Genscher lauded the value of Queen Rania’s work, saying “she invests all her influence and strength to serve women and children in her society…She is a Queen aware of her responsibility, who has become a Queen of humanity in the best sense of the word - she builds brides between cultures and religions.”...
part 1/2 -- part 2/2

Queen reaffirms ties between Amman and Düsseldorf

Düsseldorf, Nov. 30 (Petra) -- Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah met with Lord Mayor Joachim Erwin in Düsseldorf, Germany, Thursday to reaffirm the ties between Amman and Düsseldorf, and discuss ways of cooperation and exchange of expertise between the two cities. The mayor stated that he hopes that the twinning of the two cities would be completed by the end of 2008.
. . . Also present at the meeting were the Jordanian Ambassador to Germany Issa Ayoub, Jordanian Honorary Consul Klaus Gelish and media mogul Hubert Burda. Petra

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3

There is a gorgeous pic of her in Hello at these awards; she does look like a model, and she does look older--nice to see she hasn't succumbed to a ton of anti-aging plastic surgery!

Back
Top Bottom