Crown Prince Hussein's Current Events Part 1: July 2013 -June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Prince Hussein's Current Events
Part 1

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Jordan Moderators

Not so much a current event but a retrospective of past current events.
This video was put up on YouTube by the Royal Hashemite Court to celebrate Crown Prince Hussein's birthday.

‫19

This video was put up on YouTube by the Royal Hashemite Court to celebrate Crown Prince Hussein's birthday.

Thank you for sharing this video,Warren:)
It is nice to see all the pictures and videos in one,for me it was interesting to see how much he changed over the years. Someone at the Royal Hashemite Court must have spent a long time on this video to put together this
birthday-tribute for CP Hussein :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:

I posted this video in Children of KA & QR's thread on his birthday, June 28th.

Oh so nice to see the CP finally has his own thread, thank you! :)

So I read that he goes to Georgetown so does that mean he lives in the US more than in Jordan now?

Oh so nice to see the CP finally has his own thread, thank you! :)

So I read that he goes to Georgetown so does that mean he lives in the US more than in Jordan now?

That is true. CP Hussein is studuing political sciences at Georgetown university ,but he is returning back home regularly & now spending his summer vacation in Jordan.

He no longer is a boy but very much a young man now.

Thank you very much for posting Warren ,, I really enjoyed watching it , he looks so Nice , he’s a real young responsible man Now , he is so Active & working hard on himself , Nice so Nice
if he will rule jordan in someday so he would make a huge difference , he’s young Impulsive for the best :flowers:

That is true. CP Hussein is studuing political sciences at Georgetown university ,but he is returning back home regularly & now spending his summer vacation in Jordan.

Ah thanks, I'm so envious! Do you think he will attend Sandhurst after graduating from Georgetown?

Ah thanks, I'm so envious! Do you think he will attend Sandhurst after graduating from Georgetown?

Yes, i think he will follow his father's footsteps and attend Sandhurst. Military training is necessary for him because as per the the Jordainian constitution & as the king of Jordan he will be the head of the army in future.
According to his father, CP Hussein is interested in flying like his late grandfather king Hussein & uncle prince Faisal ,so, he may also take flying lessons during his stay in the US.

Last edited:
I don't think Hussein will attend Sandhurst. I don't think he wants to be EXACTLY like his father and he wants to do some things on his own. I think he'll definitely attend military academy but it won't be Sandhurst like his father. I mean, he's already attending the same college his father went to as a post-grad!
I think Hussein will attend a military academy in the States. For some reason, I think he prefers the States to the UK. I don't know. I'm just guessing.

I don't think Hussein will attend Sandhurst. I don't think he wants to be EXACTLY like his father and he wants to do some things on his own. I think he'll definitely attend military academy but it won't be Sandhurst like his father. I mean, he's already attending the same college his father went to as a post-grad!
I think Hussein will attend a military academy in the States. For some reason, I think he prefers the States to the UK. I don't know. I'm just guessing.
Sandhurst is like a family tradition for the JRF & i think CP Hussein willl follow them. I remember in 1999 or 2000, when king Abdullah succeeded his father , he told ALhayatt newspaper that he was always thinking that his late father will be with him till/on the day his son (CP hussein ) graduates from military academy.

4/7/13
Prince Hussein attends part of the ASBC boxing Championship .. With Aoun Juma.
imageshack.us/scaled/landing/837/72xd.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?client=mv-google&gl=IN&hl=en-GB&v=9qzzFLXEI2k&feature=c4-overview&list=UU4Zl5EaAGG_JHKyxmMpzigw&nomobile=1

Very Handsome? The standards for "very handsome" are pretty high among Jordan royal men. See Hamzah, Hashim, even Ali. Hussein doesnt come even close to any of his uncles. Atleast in my eyes.....

Last edited:
Very Handsome? The standards for "very handsome" are pretty high among Jordan royal men. See Hamzah, Hashim, even Ali. Hussein doesnt come even close to any of his uncles. Atleast in my eyes.....

I think he's okay but of course Hamzah and Hashim (!) are more handsome. I think Hussein is the only handsome one among the younger generation

I think he's okay but of course Hamzah and Hashim (!) are more handsome. I think Hussein is the only handsome one among the younger generation
Jafer Al Saleh, son of princess Zein is the most handsome IMO.

All right guys, enough posts on who is more handsome.
This is a current events thread.
Let's move on please....

Thanks
Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

I've notice that Prince Hussein is more and more involved in Jordan alone and with his father and that's great, he always looks professional and serious.

I've notice that Prince Hussein is more and more involved in Jordan alone and with his father and that's great, he always looks professional and serious.

I agree, as a young man, he certainly works a lot like other older second-in-lines. His influence in the family is definitely increasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom