Crown Prince Hussein's Current Events Part 1: July 2013 -June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP left back to the US. Queen Rania posted a pic for her sons Hussein & Hashem .. " Brothers goodbye hug". GOD bless them both.
@QueenRania: How I wish he was arriving not leaving #mother #children #Amman #Jordan… Instagram

Last edited:
That's nice. They look closer then cp and his sisters, even though there 11 years apart.

Thanks for the pics ^. :eek: Im still shocked lol when did he grow up on us and then got so handsome?! :ROFLMAO:

No kidding! Oh my goodness, what a handsome young man! I see his father and his grandfather in his face. Both are/were very handsome men.

well yes he grow up very fast and became very handsome boy;
I personally think he looks alot like his late grandfather.

According to Al-ghad newspaper & Ammonnews CP joined Instagram.
Here is his first share:
Instagram

Last edited:
Thanks rossina, I wondered when the cp would have an online presence. Its different times, now is almost a necessity for leaders to be online.

The latest update by CP Hussein (@alhusseinbinabdullahii)

Embarking on this Instagram journey at the time we celebrate His Majesty's Birthday, I would like to join you in saying "Allah ytawel 3omr Sayyidna"
Instagram

Lovely pic :):)

lovely photo indeed.
i didn't know he joins Instagram i look forward his updates.

:previous:I never noticed this before but he really does have a look of the late King Hussein about him. I see it in his last picture from Instagram

:previous:I never noticed this before but he really does have a look of the late King Hussein about him. I see it in his last picture from Instagram
Indeed,I think he looks alooot like his late grandfather in fact he is a mix between king Abdullah and king Hussein:)
lovely pic BTW.

For me, it's when he smiles. IMO all you can see is his Grandfather. It's downright eerie.

To the Jordanian national football team for winning a spot in the 2015 AFC Asian Cup.
Instagram

King Hussein's 15th dearh anniversary: (video)
15 years have passed since the day a great man who touched the heart of all who knew him has left us. In the memory of my loving grandfather, King Al Hussein bin Talal. #jordan#jo#Abdullah_II#KingHussein

Instagram

:previous:How precious! I've seen many photos of this day over the years but never a video. It's wonderful to watch.

Sigh...What a lovely piece of video. I often think "What if His Late Majesty were still here?" when it comes to many of the issues in today's Middle East. He is indeed missed.

Instagram
@alhusseinbinabdullahii: A few more nights of hard work before I go back home inshallah. Good luck to all of us going through exams #jo#jordan#finals#goodluck

Last edited:
Instagram
On a military exercise in Southern California #jo#jordan.

Last edited:
One more pic from CP Hussein's military exercise in California published today:
Instagram

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom