Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 2 - February 2011 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP Hussein went to watch the Jordan vs Oman Fifa Qualification match on June 18 at King Abdullah Stadium. It seems that he took his younger bro with him too :)

Nice pictures,good luck to CP Hussein on his 19th birthday :flowers:
Usually I thought he comes more after his mother, but as he grows older I see more of King Abdulla´s looks in his face too, a good combination of Rania & Abdulla features;-)
The pictures of P.Ali,Hussein & Hashem watching the Jordan vs Oman Fifa Qualification match are great,
it´s nice to see that they have a good relationship and shared interests like football.
Young P. Hashem looks so cute,he seems like a lovely boy!

Last edited:
Royal court twitter:
@RHCJO: RHCJO congratulates HRH Crown Prince Hussein Bin Abdullah II on the occasion of his 19th Birthday #JO #Jordan http://t.co/ABaFlfGpdL

‫19
@RHCJO: RHCJO congratulates HRH Crown Prince Hussein Bin Abdullah II on the occasion of his 19th Birthday #JO #Jordan video: ‫19

A very interesting video specially the parts of him performing military training & boxing!!!.

Last edited:
I'm not too sure how this forum works or who I should contact with this question so I'm just going to post it here.
I think CP Hussein should have his own thread. As the crown prince he has was more official duties so he is featured on here way more often. As it is now if any person wants to find news or pictures of P Iman, P Salma, or P Hashem they have to go through pages of CP Hussein on official duties. Plus CP Hussein is technically an adult now.
I think it would be more organized ifHussein had his own thread.

I'm not too sure how this forum works or who I should contact with this question so I'm just going to post it here.
I think CP Hussein should have his own thread. As the crown prince he has was more official duties so he is featured on here way more often. As it is now if any person wants to find news or pictures of P Iman, P Salma, or P Hashem they have to go through pages of CP Hussein on official duties. Plus CP Hussein is technically an adult now.
I think it would be more organized ifHussein had his own thread.

Thank you for your suggestion. A thread has been created, found here

So this thread will be only for Iman, Salma & Hashem.
Dazzling,
Can you please close it as it is & open a new one for them because it also includes CP Hussein ?

Last edited:
And title "Younger children of King Abdullah and Queen Rania"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom