Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

syima

Gentry
Prince Abdullah when he was a little, he's looks like his son prince Hussein.
Do you think so?

Attachments

• Little.jpg
    Little.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,860
hello,

I wonder if anybody has the latest pictures on the youngest child of K. Abdullah. She is the cutiest blonde I've seen. And also her sista Iman. Beautifull blonde girls.
I wonder if they are going to be accepted in the arab world, being so western looking?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think their being blonde is a big deal. King Abdullah's sister's blonde.
So is queen noor. Appearances have nothing to do with how well they'll do. Besides, many arabs, like people of other non-western origin have light/blonde colouring.

Last edited:
KA really resembles his grandfather. Nice to see he keeps in touch with that side of the family too.

Happy birthday Princess Iman and Salma

from jordantimes:

Their Royal Highnesses Princesses Iman and Salma, the daughters of Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania, celebrate their birthdays this week. Princess Iman turns eight tomorrow and Princess Salma (right) celebrates her fourth birthday today

Attachments

• hnews5_26_9.jpe
    hnews5_26_9.jpe
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,998
mousbah said:
Happy birthday Princess Iman and Salma

from jordantimes:

Their Royal Highnesses Princesses Iman and Salma, the daughters of Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania, celebrate their birthdays this week. Princess Iman turns eight tomorrow and Princess Salma (right) celebrates her fourth birthday today
Happy B-day to both of them..They are cute...But i prefer Salma..she is damn cuter

Iman has "heredited" the "funky look of the mouth that most JRF members are known for..Although they wore braces, they still have those prominent teeth and prominent mouth

:) :) :) :)Happy Birthday:):):):)
From geocities.com

Attachments

• aqaba2003_03salma&iman.jpg
    aqaba2003_03salma&iman.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 9,065
  • 2003family_1salma&iman.jpg
    2003family_1salma&iman.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,572
  • 2002raniasalma4&iman.jpg
    2002raniasalma4&iman.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 879
  • 2002raniasalma3.jpg
    2002raniasalma3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,145
  • 2002family_1salma&iman.jpg
    2002family_1salma&iman.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 3,178
  • 2001familysalma&iman.jpg
    2001familysalma&iman.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 10,238
Last edited:
love the last picture. Its one of my favourites.
Salma is adorable.

attachment.php

What a beautiful picture, I've seen it before and I love it because it just radiates happiness.

I can't tell who Salma looks like. Iman looks so much like Abdullah, with hints of Rania. But Salma to me doesn't look a lot like either of them. I wish I could see what Rania looked like when she was younger.

Alicky said:
I can't tell who Salma looks like. Iman looks so much like Abdullah, with hints of Rania. But Salma to me doesn't look a lot like either of them. I wish I could see what Rania looked like when she was younger.

I disagree. Salma looks like her mom Queen Rania.

Princess Salma has a slight resemblance to her mom Queen Rania.I think its on the eyes..

salma is just so adorable

I find that Iman has a really sad look in her eyes

i agree.... these girls are adorable.... anyone have a new pic of the girls... i think the last one i saw iman was with darker hair.....

The Royal children are just so gorgeous. Rania is a true Queen!

photofan said:
New pic of Princess Salma
(she has grown soooo much!)

Prince Hashem (he's soooo big, I can't believe it, yesterday he was a newborn!)

New Princess iman

Both princess salma and princess iman are going to be stunners like their mother! Little prince heshem is soooo cute!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread was re-named to include all children of King Abdullah and Queen Rania.
King Abdullah II bin al-Hussein and Queen Rania of Jordan are proud parents of 4 children.

Prince Hussein was born on June 28, 1994.
Princess Iman was born on September 27, 1996
Princess Salma was born on September 26, 2000
Prince Hashem was born on January 30, 2005​

1. The whole Family together - from hellomagazine
2. Queen Rania and Princess Iman - from Paris Match
3. King Abdullah and Queen Rania with Prince Hussein and Princess Iman - from Hellomagazine

A royal palace handout photo of Jordan King Abdullah II helping his daughter Princess Salma (front L) to cut the cake, while Queen Rania of Jordan holds her son Prince Hashem (R) at their home in Amman on Weddesday, 27 September 2006. The Jordanian royal family celebrates the birthdays of Princesses Iman, 10, and Princess Salma, 6

from anp

Last edited:
fanletizia said:
A royal palace handout photo of Jordan King Abdullah II helping his daughter Princess Salma (front L) to cut the cake, while Queen Rania of Jordan holds her son Prince Hashem (R) at their home in Amman on Weddesday, 27 September 2006. The Jordanian royal family celebrates the birthdays of Princesses Iman, 10, and Princess Salma, 6

Thank you so much for these pictures :flowers: . The kids are very cute, especially Prince Hashem :wub: ...

Last edited:
Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! and very rare.
Prince Hashem is looking more like his mother. I also see Prince Feisal's twins there.
Looks like they had two parties, as the caption says, for both princesses. Very sweet.

Last edited:
thanx very much for posting those lovely pictures , I like the picture of the king with Salma , and prince Hashem is very cute he seems following every thing around him :wub:

Aww so cute,lol,the theme of P.Salma's party is interesting,scooby-doo,children are so cute! lol, I wish we cud see what P.Iman's party theme was? :)

Happy birthday:)

What a lovely and good looking family!!!

guys u can find better quality of those pics (larger and w/out any watermarks) on www.petra.gov.jo I cudn't upload them its very late over here and I am falling asleep,lol.
this is the first time that the ROyal palace announces news about such private parties,we never heard or saw pic of any birthday before,which makes me think that this is a way of telling everyone that the Rumors that have been circulatin lately are non-sense!
Has anyone noticed QR hair in her pic with Hashim? is it the light? or is it the highlight? lol
Again Very cute pics and both princes are so cute :) mashallah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom