"Ahel Al Himmeh" - Queen Rania Award for Community Champion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Huda

Heir Presumptive
City
Riyadh
Country
Saudi Arabia
Queen Rania launched a new initiative to honor the people and groups had significant achievements in the service of Jordan

www.himmeh.jo

Is there a english version of this page?

Does anyone have a link to Queen Rania's original editorial from March 10 which launched this award? I can't find it in the Jordan Times or her website.

The award ceremony will take place in June when King Abdullah will celebrate his 10th accession anniversary; his wife launched the award to celebrate this occassion.

Does anyone have a link to Queen Rania's original editorial from March 10 which launched this award? I can't find it in the Jordan Times or her website.

The award ceremony will take place in June when King Abdullah will celebrate his 10th accession anniversary; his wife launched the award to celebrate this occassion.

You'll find the link in this post #3, scroll down the article because its two articles in one and the article you are looking for is the second part :)

You'll find the link in this post #3, scroll down the article because its two articles in one and the article you are looking for is the second part :)

I read that article already, but I assumed it wasn't the original since they only quote excerpts from the editorial.
Thanks anyway dazz:)

I read that article already, but I assumed it wasn't the original since they only quote excerpts from the editorial.
Thanks anyway dazz:)

I dont think there was an editorial release since that was the only article or information we got about it. Petra news didnt release anything different. I looked all over for it.

Yes I guess that must be it since her website has nothing on it as yet either.

Looks like preparations for the award are well under way, there was a meeting about it yesterday: ImageShack® - Gallery
I'm hoping there will be an official public launch soon...

Queen Rania discusses "Ahel Al Himmeh" with designated selection committee

Amman, March 23 (Petra)-- Her Majesty Queen Rania on Monday met with members of the selection committee of the "Ahel Al Himmeh" initiative launched earlier this month in celebration of the ten year anniversary of His Majesty King Abdullah II’s accession to the throne.

The "Ahel Al Himmeh" community champion award recognizes the outstanding work and voluntary efforts of unsung Jordanian heroes who created positive and lasting changes in their communities. News

This sounds like a really good initiative, we have something similar here in the UK called the "Pride of Britian" Awards and it's a massive uccess. I hope this project grows and prospers.

Community champion award receives 45,000 applications

Amman - The Queen Rania Award for Community Champion (Ahel Al Himmeh) received 45,000 nominations from across the Kingdom by the April 10 deadline.

Jordan Times

Queen Rania meets with Ahel Al Himmeh finalists
Jordan Times

Prince Hussein dont attend the event?

The venue of the Roman amphitheatre was impressive, I think I also saw Princess Wejdan in one of the pictures, sitting in the row behind the King and Queens children.

King, Queen honor Himmeh winners during National Award Celebration

Amman, June 28 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II and Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Sunday honored the ten Ahel al Himmeh winners in a ceremony set amidst the monumental architecture of the Roman Amphitheatre in downtown Amman.

In a televised celebration which recognized the efforts of those Jordanians who created positive and lasting change in their communities, Her Majesty said: "You can find a lot of people who are Ahel al Himmeh, they are all over Jordan. The final nominees, who are with us tonight, represent thousands of Jordanians who work to help others, whether as individuals, groups or associations, bringing together volunteers to strengthen their community." News

More pics:
ImageShack Gallery
Princess Muna, Princess Aisha, Princess Widjan, Prince Raad and Majda, Prince Firas, Princess Dana, Ilham Yassin, Princess Rahma, Princess Sana, Aoun and Muna.

Loved all outfits. Princess Muna and Aisha are stunning! A pity there's no close pic of Queen Rania's face.

Picture gallery from gettyimages. Great to see the alot of the royal family turned up to this event and not only the Rania.

Back
Top Bottom