Magazine Covers & Photoshoots of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rupert and Wendi Murdoch permitted Hello to publish pictures of their daughters' baptism. Queen Rania happens to be a guest at the event, like everyone else.

The Royal House permitted Hello publish these pictures.

King Abdullah was too during dinner in Dead Sea.

:previous::previous:Thank you too, salma. In the last picture they all look like muses... Do you know in which faith Wendie's daughters were baptised?

:previous::previous:Thank you too, salma. In the last picture they all look like muses... Do you know in which faith Wendie's daughters were baptised?

Welcome:flowers: Sorry I don´t know but I think it´s christian faith.

Huda u have such a lovely avatar of her majesty:flowers:
do u have a bigger pic of it, if u have please share:flowers:

Pity, but same pictures (and I think same interview) as in Hellomagazine and Hola.

I could have a quick glance on these issue of the magazine (a colleague of mine is a subscriber of Bunte and gets the actual issue every Thursday):
The same old pictures (+ a small new one, where you can see her with the guys who were taking the interview), but the interview must be new (she wore the dress on the mentioned pic only a few days ago).

the interview must be new (she wore the dress on the mentioned pic only a few days ago).
You must be right. I read the interview, but it says nothing new. Its a mix between old interviews.

Back
Top Bottom