Magazine Covers & Photoshoots of the King and Queen

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The pic is 2009 not 2010.

true that's a pretty cover of Hussein,ther is any possibility to know what the issue is yalking about?

Wonderful cover xavi83 .. thanks 4 charing :):flowers:
Do u have this issue? .. if u have please scan it :)
I think the publisher of this mag is Sultan Al Hattab .. he is a great journalist . hope to read the article !!!!!!

thanks dear reeda :flowers: once have it sure would scan it :flowers:

Again with her celebraties friends :ermm:.
But beautiful picture. Anyone has this issue? Are the pictures exclusiv for Hellomagazine?

yes i think the photos are exclusive for Hellomagazine,the queen organised a special tour for her friends to some historic and natural places in Jordan,i have to say that i also don't like her permanent presence with celebraties.

Again with her celebraties friends :ermm:.
But beautiful picture. Anyone has this issue? Are the pictures exclusiv for Hellomagazine?
Yes are exclusive pics taken during the baptism of Rupert Murdoch's daughters.

who is Rupert salma?
and again i don not like asking hello mag to come and take her pics for her special events !!! do not tell me to promote tourism :)

who is Rupert salma?
and again i don not like asking hello mag to come and take her pics for her special events !!! do not tell me to promote tourism :)

Rupert and Wendi Murdoch permitted Hello to publish pictures of their daughters' baptism. Queen Rania happens to be a guest at the event, like everyone else.

the article says she organized the event and not as a guest

I do not think that she organized the baptism, she attended this event like other guests, but she organized the sightseeing tour and offered a special dinner for all the involved parties.

the article says she organized the event and not as a guest

No she did not. She arranged a three-day tour for all the guests of the Murdochs of all the famous sites in Jordan. The baptism itself was hosted by the girls' parents before a dinner that Queen Rania held and the sightseeing tour.

Kasumi has posted an article here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...mily-1-august-2009-a-24149-4.html#post1063777

"The queen then hosted a three-day tour of her country, with all the guests visiting the ancient city of Petra, Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea. Using only local tourist guides, none of the celebrity group were recognised by locals."

i have to say that i also don't like her permanent presence with celebraties.

She's been behaving less like a queen in recent years and more like a jet-setting socialite doing lunch and supporting pet causes in order to be popular. :sad:

They're not just "celebrity friends". Nicole Kidman is the UN ambassador for violence against women and was invited to QR's Important Dinner for Women she held in NY last year. QR meets these people through events she hosts while doing her job as queen. is it to be unexpected that she becomes friends with them? besides perhaps nicole was there as a guest of wendi's, considering wendi was at the dinner as well...

(QR, Wendi, and Nicole at the dinner last year)
Nicole Kidman & Naomi Watts: Important Dinner Dates - Photo Gallery | Just Jared

Not to mention with the overwhelming popularity of celebrities getting involved in important charities, world events, and bringing awareness to various issues and causes, its called networking. using celebrity names for her causes brings in more attention to them. get off her back.

Enjoying friendly relationships with the Murdochs is all well and good, but I think that Queen Rania should tread lightly when it comes to showing this friendship in various mass media outlets. Her good intentions may easily be misconstrued.

besides perhaps nicole was there as a guest of wendi's, considering wendi was at the dinner as well...

Yes Nicole and the rest of the celebs were all invited by the Murdochs. She happened to be one of the godparents and although she has met Queen Rania before, I wouldn't call them friends. It's Wendi that Queen Rania is actually friends with, they've even vacationed together.
Queen Rania, being first lady of Jordan, was playing the good hostess I think by arranging for them all to see all the wonderful sites in her country.
She similarly arranged a tour of Petra for Madonna last year:Madonna Visits Jordan’s Petra Ruins | Madonna : Just Jared
I think it's a wonderful way of promoting one's country. QR arranged the Petra: Lost City of Stone exhibit at the American Museum of Natural History.
She was also deeply involved in promoting Petra as one of seven new wonders of the world.

Moving on with the topic, anyone have the issue yet? I think I might get it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom