10th Accession Anniversary of King Abdullah II - June 9, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xavi83

Heir Presumptive
City
amman
Country
Jordan
next Tuesday we will have a holiday in Jordan 9/6/2009, there will be a big celebration in Amman stadium :)

Is there any planned event for the 10th anniversary of investiture?

10th Accession Anniversary of King Abdullah II

10th anniversary of the King Abdullah's Accession to the Throne
June 9, 2009

1 million people to greet king from Bait Al Baraka to site set for celebration of accession to the throne anniversary.
ImageShack© - Gallery

I'm so excited about the celebrations, it all sounds wonderful.
I'm hoping to see many members of the JRF at the event.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will there be a dinner or just greeting people in the moring/afternoon? I really cant wait to see who will be attending and I really hope Rania wears a beuatiful thoub.

HELLO! exclusive: Intimate look back with Queen Rania ahead of dual celebrations
...Sipping camomile tea in her office in the Royal Hashemite Court building, Rania opens up on everything from her 47-year-old husband, whom she first met at a dinner party in 1993, and the subsequent success of their marriage – "we view each other as partners, confidantes and sounding boards" – through to her passion for tackling difficult issues like child abuse.
... - Full Article

Rania is in this weeks Hello! Magazine talking about the 10 years she and Abdullah have been King and Queen. Should be a good event. Thank you for the information. I do hope there is a dinner or some formal event.
And you beat me to it Dazzling. :D

Thank you Jordan.Unfurtunatelly no new pics.

Thanks Jordan.

I hope Queen Rania post some pics of tomorrow on facebook :p

all this sound intersting,here in Morocco the king accession anniversary is celebred for 3 days and i love all these festivities,i can't wait to see jordanian celebration too and i hope all JRF will be present :flowers:

Thanks Jordan.

I hope Queen Rania post some pics of tomorrow on facebook :p

Why does Queen Rania post pics on facebook? I don't think she spends her time on community sites, especially today. On the other hand, I doubt that the Real Queen Rania created a profile on facebook.

the celebration started , rania is wearing sth similar to the one she wore in 1999
I was glad to see Hamzah and Noor , ali was alone without his wife I thought haya would be also . Zein and Aisha attended .

Thank´s Xavi; and the King´s childrens aren´t there? Is possible see the ceremony on line?

Yes, she does wear the coronation dress, which was amazing.

Yes Lilo she wear Elie Sabb´s dress, the same that she wore during her coronation, and her new tiara. I prefer that she wear new dress, and I don´t understand why she wear a tiara.

her conoration dress is amazing one of my favorite gown of Rania,but i think a new dress could be better idea.

Last edited:
Im glad they rode out to greet the public, just like at the coronation.

i think the belt was not in the coronation , i think she is smart to wear the recycled gown on the same occasion . but i thought there will be sth different in the celebration and it was not long .

Thank you for the photos.

I love that Rania appears to have recycled her coronation thobe. It was a beautiful gown and it's a wonderful, sweet gesture.

Do we know if the tiara was a gift from the Brunei royals?

Why does Queen Rania post pics on facebook? I don't think she spends her time on community sites, especially today. On the other hand, I doubt that the Real Queen Rania created a profile on facebook.

Well, actually, idk if is really queen Rania, but on twitter was a link to facebook to became a fan. Here it is

Login | Facebook

if she spends time on twitter why not on facebook?

Back
Top Bottom