Saudi CP gets a visit from the Saudi King in Morocco
Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah Al Saud, arrived in Morocco on Thursday to check up on his brother’s health, Crown Prince Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz, Deputy Premier, Minister of Defense and Aviation and Inspector General. King Abdullah was met at the airport by the crown prince who held a lunch in the honor of King Abdullah at his residence in Casablanca.
King Abdullah left Casablanca after a short visit. Crown Prince Sultan had gone for treatment in New York in February and is recovering in Morocco.Filed under Saudi Royals
Tagged Crown Prince Sultan, Health, King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, Morocco.
- Saudi Crown Prince arrives in Morocco
- Saudi King starts Busy Tour to launch Projects in Saudi Region
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal
- Saudi crown prince in New York for tests
- Saudi King and Obama hold talks