Haakon celebrates 36th birthday
Today the Crown Princely couple and their children were seen during a photo session to mark Prince Haakon’s birthday. The Prince will turn 36 on monday. The pictures of the family were taken at Risoerflekken. The Crown Princely family is enjoying the holidays at the cabin in Flatholmen this week.
The whole family will celebrate the Prince’ birthday there tomorrow; privately. During the photosession, Ingrid and Magnus were blinded by the bright lights. The little Prince tried to escape a few times and didn’t seem to be in an especially good mood.Norwegian Royals
Tagged Birthday, Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Marius Borg Høiby, Photo Session, Prince Sverre Magnus, Princess Ingrid Alexandra.
- Norwegian Summer Photo Session with New Puppy
- Victoria celebrates her 32nd Birthday
- Queen Margrethe II celebrates 69th Birthday
- Carl Philip Celebrates 30th Birthday surrounded by Family
- Princess Ingrid Alexandra’s Fifth Birthday