Prince Jean and Princess Philomena Expecting Their First Child
It has been confirmed that Prince Jean and Princess Philomena d’Orleans, Duke and Duchess of Vendome, are expecting their first child together. The child is expected to arrive later this year.
Prince Jean is the second son of the Count of Paris and his former wife, the Duchess of Montpensier; he married Dona Philomena de Tornos y Steinhart on 2 May 2009 in Senlis.
The pregnancy of the Princess has been announced soon after having spent their honeymoon in Compostela.
The baby will be the eighth grandchild of the Count of Paris and of the Duchess of Montpensier; if male, he will be third in the Line of Succession to the French Throne and, one day, Head of the French Royal Family.
For more information about Prince Jean and Princess Philomena, see this thread.Filed under French Royals
Tagged House of Orléans, Pregnancy, The Duchess of Vendôme, The Duke of Vendôme.
- Civil Wedding Duke of Vendôme And Philomena de Tornos in Paris
- Religious Wedding For The Dauphin and Dauphine
- Less Than A Month To Go Until French Royal Wedding
- Prince Jean of Luxembourg Weds
- French Prince And Fiancee Attend Charity Ball in Madrid