Second Daughter for Floris and Aimée
The Dutch Royal Family has grown today, with Princess Aimée giving birth to her second child. Aimée and husband Prince Floris welcomed their second daughter at 14:50 local time.
The newborn weighed in at a healthy 4050 grams (8.9 pounds), and was named Eliane Sophia Carolina. The birth took place at the VU Hospital in Amsterdam, the same hospital where the couple’s first child, Magali van Vollenhoven, was born in 2007.
The RVD announced the birth, along with a statement from the new parents: “We are extremely grateful and intensely happy with the arrival of our daughter and sister of Magali.”
The TRF thread announcing the birth can be found here.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Birth, Eliane van Vollenhoven, Prince Floris, Princess Aimée.
- Countess Feodora of Rosenborg welcomes a Daughter
- Abdullah & Rania Watch Daughter win Fourth Place
- Pieter van Vollenhoven Out & About
- Father-Daughter Date for Sweden’s Bernadottes
- It’s a Boy for Princess Marie!