Abu Dhabi Crown Prince sets up Board of Directors
HH General Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, crown prince of Abu Dhabi and deputy supreme commander of the UAE Armed Forces and chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council, has issued a decision setting up the board of directors of the Abu Dhabi Centre for Houses and Utilities Development.
Sheikh Mohammed appointed a few people today as executive directors of lands, properties, support services and regional services at the Department of Municipal Affairs.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed.
- Abu Dhabi’s Crown Prince visits First SuperYacht Show
- Mohammed bin Zayed & Sarkozy launch Louvre Abu Dhabi
- CP allocates Dh 4million to students at book fair
- UAE Crown Prince meets US Envoy
- Sheikh Hamdan as President’s Representative