Abdullah and President of Turkmenistan hold talks
His Majesty King Abdullah II and Turkmenistan President Gurbanguly Berdymukhamedov held talks in Amman, which continued over a lunch banquet which was held by His Majesty in honour of the Turkmenistan president and his accompanying delegation.
King Abdullah and the Turkmenistan President discussed cooperation in the fields of education, culture, health, trade and investment. They also talked about efforts on how to achieve permanent and comprehensive peace in the Middle East.
President Berdymukhamedov was on an official visit to the Kingdom of Jordan. King Abdullah visited Turkmenistan in April 2008.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Bilateral Relations, Official Visit, President Berdimuhamedow, Turkmenistan.
- Jordan King holds talks with UAE President
- King Abdullah holds talks in Germany
- Sultan Qaboos and President Suleiman hold talks
- King Hamad hold talks with Clinton and Mubarak
- Saudi King and Obama hold talks