UAE VP Launches New Excellence Programme
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has launched the Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan Government Excellence Programme.
The programme is in the policies of the UAE Prime Minister to identify talented and local cadres to further train them to earn responsibilities. Sheikh Mohammed stressed that the programme is to boost the performance and excellence at the federal level. The excellence could be achieved through creative initiatives based on scientific methodology and embracing of the world-class best practices.Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Dubai, Government, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid.
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE
- Mohammed launches website
- UAE Deputy PM meets Gerhard Schroeder
- UAE PM holds talks in Egypt
- Sheikh Hamdan as President’s Representative