Lalla Salma attends meeting in Tunis
Princess Lalla Salma attended and spoke at the 4th meeting of the Higher Council of the Arab Women which is being held in Tunis this year.
Speaking on Thursday at the meeting, Lalla Salma spoke about women empowerment in Morocco saying that the Kingdom has gone along way in gender equality and enhancing women’s participation in the management of public affairs, in central and local government, in parliament, as well as community organisations. She went on saying that there can be no political or institutional empowerment of women unless their economic, social and cultural rights are promoted, and unless women become part of the development process.Filed under Moroccan Royals
Tagged Lalla Salma, Tunisia, Women's Rights.
- Lalla Salma opens Fez Music Festival
- Lalla Meryem at UNESCO headquarters in Paris
- ‘Women Empowerment in Jordan’ Conference Starts Today
- Lalla Khadija’s 2nd birthday
- Queen Paola attends ICMEC meeting in Cairo