Mozah is new member of the Academie des Beaux-Arts
In a ceremony held yesterday for Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser al-Misnad upon becoming a permanent member of the prestigious Academy of Fine Arts of Institute de France in Paris, Sheikha Mozah gave a speech where she spoke about education and civilisations.
The event was attended by the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, and a few Qatar and French ministers. The Emir and his wife are on a 3 day state visit to France.
For Sheikha Mozah’s full speech click here.Filed under Qatar Royals
Tagged France, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa, Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser, State Visit.
- Three-Day State Visit from Qatar to France
- Sheikha Mozah opens CMU-Q Campus
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE
- Qatar Royals To Visit Bulgaria
- 2-Day State Visit from Qatar to Malaysia