Grand Ducal Family Out in Force in Luxembourg City
The entire Grand Ducal family, minus Princess Alexandra who is busily studying for her exams, turned out in Luxembourg City after the day celebrations by the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess in Ell to see the traditional torchlit procession and firework display.
This is also an occassion for the entire family to be ‘seen’ by the public, as they walk from their city residence the Grand Ducal Palace to the Place Guillaume, or Guillaume Square, where they sit and watch the celebrations.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, Grand Duke Henri, Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume, National Day, Prince Félix of Luxembourg, Prince Louis of Luxembourg, Prince Sébastien, Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg, Princess Tessy.
- Luxembourg’s Grand Ducal Family attends Octave Closing
- New Titles for Grand-Ducal Family
- National Day Celebrations Begin in Luxembourg
- Grand Duke Henri Cancels Engagements
- Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg: 28 years of style