Abdullah & Rania at No 10
His Majesty King Abdullah II held talks with British Prime Minister Gordon Brown in London on July 22. They discussed efforts to launch serious negotiations to solve the Palestinian-Israeli conflict on the basis of the two-state solution. His Majesty said “Failure to reach peace and the continuation of the conflict threaten Israel, the Palestinians, Arab states as well as world peace and stability.” King Abdullah and Prime Minister also talked about cooperation between the two countries and ways boosting them in various fields.
Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah also met at Downing Street with wife of the British prime minister Sarah Brown, and discussed issues of common interest as well as cooperation in various fields.
Tagged Abdullah II, England, Prime Minister Brown, Queen Rania, Working Visit.
- Abdullah & Rania meet with Pelosi
- Abdullah and Rania in Morocco
- King and Queen of Jordan begin trip to Morocco and Portugal
- King Abdullah of Jordan in Saudi Arabia
- Abdullah & Rania Watch Daughter win Fourth Place