Countess Alexandra will not be on ‘Vild med Dans’
Countess Alexandra of Frederiksborg, former wife of Prince Joachim, has refused an invitation to participate in the Danish version of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’, a show which sees minor celebrities and would-be celebrities dance in competition with each other to win the competition with their dancing, and perhaps get their ’15 minutes of fame’.
Alexandra was allegedly also offered a position on the show two years ago, which she politely refused. Crown Princess Mary’s father John Donaldson has apparently also been offered a chance, but he too has declined, according to magazine Her og Nu.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Countess Alexandra, In-Laws, John Donaldson, Television.
- Countess Alexandra & Family in Hong Kong
- Countess Alexandra Opens New Set
- Countess Alexandra joins VL Group 42
- Countess Alexandra on the Cover of Costume Magazine
- Countess Alexandra presents prizes to scientists