Queen Beatrix In The Rain
On this rainy Friday morning, queen Beatrix visited the first phase of the art project ‘village images’ in Coevoorden. Seven sculptures are displayed on along route through seven towns in the province of Drenthe.
This is only a start though, the project by the foundation ‘Natuurkunst Drenthe’ (Natural Art Drenthe) hopes to have at least 20 sculptures on this route by the year 2012. The scultures have been made since 2005 in the town of Coevoorden. Each year national and international artists make a sculpture in the forest around the town.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Arts, Princess Beatrix.
- Queen Beatrix At International Art Manifestation
- Queen Beatrix sends Condolences to Aircrash Victims
- Queen Beatrix Reopens the Royal Palace in Amsterdam
- Queen Beatrix opens ’200 Years of the Prix de Rome’ Exhibition
- Applause for Queen Beatrix at Remembrance Day