Prince Ernst August on Trial for Assault in Germany
Princess Caroline of Monaco’s husband, Prince Ernst August of Hannover, is currently on trial in Germany for the January 2000 beating of a Kenyan hotel owner.
This trial, a retrial of a 2004 verdict, is expected to last 11 days and may include testimony by Princess Caroline, a witness to the reported beating. Although the reported attack occurred in Kenya, the trial is being held in Germany under special laws for foreigners.German Royals, Monaco Royals
Tagged Ernst August V, Hannover, Legal Matters, Princess Caroline.
- Prince Ernst August of Hanover Injured
- Pardon Likely for Australian Journalist Imprisoned for Insulting Thai Monarchy
- King Abdullah holds talks in Germany
- Monaco’s Rose Ball Scheduled for Saturday
- Monaco’s Garden Club Show Begins