Sheikh Hamdan as President’s Representative
Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed, former deputy prime minister of the UAE, has been appointed by Sheikh Khalifa, President of the UAE, as his representative in the Western Region according to a decree issued by Sheikh Khalifa.
Sheikh Hamdan is also chairman of the UAE Red Crescent Authority, chairman of the Environment Agency Abu Dhabi and chairman of the UAE Foreign Aid Coordination Office. He had previously served as Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and deputy prime minister.
The director general of the Gharbia Development Council, Mohammed Azan Al Mazrouie said: “The appointment of Sheikh Hamdan will give the region’s development a big boost as many achievements are expected to be realised at his hand.”Filed under UAE Royals
Tagged Abu Dhabi, Government, Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed, Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed.
- Sheikh Hamdan on official visit to Singapore and Indonesia
- Hamdan attends son’s graduation from Sandhurst
- Qatari Emir’s one-day visit to the UAE
- UAE Deputy PM meets Gerhard Schroeder
- Official Two-Day Visit by Lebanese President to the UAE