Queen Rania meets Young Entrepreneurs
On Wednesday June 10, Her Majesty Queen Rania met with young people participating in the Global Business Opportunities Programme from Jordan, Argentina and South Africa. She said that young people should practise teamwork and learn from other cultures to implement successful business projects. Queen Rania also said that people have to benefit from the experience and knowledge of global communities in order to implement their own projects.
Queen Rania listened to the experiences of the young Jordanians taking part and briefed the Queen on their project ideas programme alongside youths from Argentina and South Africa.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Queen Rania.
- Queen & Bollywood actor watch a cricket match
- Rania starts Visit to South Africa
- Queen Rania awarded the Council of Europe’s North-South Prize
- Rania learns about the “Knowledge is Power Programme”
- Queen Rania launches the Global Action Week