Mette-Marit opened exhibition of graduating students
Norway’s Crown Princess Mette-Marit opened the annual exhibition of graduating students by the department for product design at Akershus University College, June 8th 2009. There she met the lecturer Gunnar H. Gundersen and director Per Winge.
The exhibition shows complementary works of 45 students of productdesign who made their Bachelor or Master in 2009.
The Crown Princess was really interested in the projects, she spoke to the students and asked them questions.
You can read some more about the students’ works here.
Norwegian Forum Moderator Sofajr was lucky and met the Crown Princess during this event.
You can see some first pictures she took and expressions she got here.
Tagged Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Exhibition.
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 2
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 1
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 3
- Haakon and Mette-Marit meet Bill and Melinda Gates
- Haakon’s and Mette-Marit’s 4th day in Mexico