Film of Prince Nikolai Completed
For the past ten years, since his birth, Prince Joachim and Countess Alexandra’s son Prince Nikolai has been being filmed every six months by Martin Joergensen’s father’s film company.
The film, which will be shown soon on Danish television in connection with the prince’s tenth birthday, involves him being filmed at the same table with the same background twice a year for ten years; the effect is supposed to be a ‘flower unfolding’, according to Jakob Joergensen, father of Martin and owner of JJ Film.
Of course, the family has changed somewhat over the years and Martin is no longer Nikolai’s camerman, he his stepfather. The last phase of the filimg was instead carried out by his younger brother, Mads Joergensen.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Danish Royals
Tagged Birthday, Documentary, Martin Jørgensen, Prince Nikolai.
- Prince Felix at a Carnival Party
- Queen Margrethe at Press Conference for New Film
- Princess Beatrice Makes Film Debut in “The Young Victoria”
- Princess Mabel opens “Movies that Matter” Film Festival
- Prince of Wales To Discuss Battenberg Grandmother in a Film