Grand Duke Jean in Hospital
Grand Duke Jean, former Grand Duke of Luxembourg, has been admitted into hospital due to basic circulatory problems. It is expected that he will be able to leave after a few more ‘days of observation’, according to Luxembourger Wort.
Grand Duke Jean was also in hospital last year in Brussels, where he received a successful hip implant. He returned to Schloss Fischbach in early November.
For more information, please see this thread.Filed under Luxembourg Royals
Tagged Grand Duke Jean, Health, Hospital.
- Grand Duke Jean Attends Concert
- Grand Duke Henri Cancels Engagements
- Grand Duke Receives Directors of De Verband Fédération Agricole Luxembourg
- Grand Duke and Duchess hold audience at Chateau Berg
- Grand Duke Henri holds Audiences