Máxima talks Microfinance in IJsselstein
On June 4th, Princess Máxima attended the National Microfinance Meeting in IJsselstein, Utrecht. The Princess attended the event on behalf of the Council for Microfinance.
Dressed in a gold jacket with square accents and pale gold trousers, Máxima addressed the audience of microfinance and microcredit entrepreneurs, and the Dutch State Secretary of Economic Affairs, Mr Frank Heemskerk.
The meeting was designed by the Ministry of Economic Affairs together with the Ministry of Social Affairs and Employment. Its aim was to help entrepreneurs realize their plans with the help of microfinance.
More information about Princess Máxima’s current events can be found here.Filed under Dutch Royals
Tagged Microcredit, Microfinance, Queen Máxima.
- Princess Máxima in Washington DC
- Willem-Alexander and Máxima Help End Dutch International Polar Year
- Princess Máxima opens Colourful Business Event
- Willem-Alexander & Máxima Visit Antarctica
- Máxima’s Bold Fashion Choices during Chilean Visit