Queen Sonja opens ‘The Collectors’ Exhibition
Today Queen Sonja of Norway attended the opening of ‘The Collectors’ Exhibition at the Danish and Nordic Pavilions during the 53rd International Art Exhibition on June 4, 2009 in Venice, Italy. On June 6th the exhibition will be inaugurated by the President of the Italian Republic, Giorgio Napolitano.
In 1895 the exhibition was arranged for the first time. This year it takes place for the 53rd time. The festival shows art exhibitions, dancing, music, theatre and architecture.
The exhibition “Making Worlds” includes works of more then 90 artists from all over the world .
Tagged Exhibition, Italy, Queen Sonja, Working Visit.
- Queen Beatrix opens ’200 Years of the Prix de Rome’ Exhibition
- Queen Sonja: Operation in June
- Prince Henrik Presents African Art ahead of Exhibition Opening
- Beatrix opens Keukenhof Flower Exhibition
- Queen Paola and Princess Claire visit Charles the Bold Exhibition