“CC9 Climate Conference” in Sarpsborg
Crown Prince Haakon of Norway and Princess Mette-Marit attended the ‘CC9 – Climate Conference’ at Hafslund Manor on June 4, 2009 in Sarpsborg.
Prince Haakon opened the Climate Conference 2009.
Norwegian and international social players were invited by Norwegian power company Hafslund, Bellona Foundation environmental organisation and the international organisation of former heads of state and government, The Club of Madrid.
The Crown Princely coupe is known for their engagement in environmental causes. The Crown Prince just returned from a visit to Greenland to study the climate change.Norwegian Royals
Tagged Climate Change, Conference, Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit.
- Prince Frederik attends Climate Conference
- Haakon and Mette-Marit meet Bill and Melinda Gates
- Scandinavian Trio to Head to Greenland Later this Month
- Scandinavian Heirs’ Trip to Greenland
- Haakon and Mette-Marit in Mexico – Day 2