Haya hosts Derby Party in London
HRH Princess Haya of Jordan hosted a Derby Festival in support of the Starlight Children’s Foundation on May 12th. The event took place at the Kensington Roof Gardens with 350 people attending.
The party is one of the most prestigious events in the summer sporting and social calendar. It was also held in support of this year’s official Investec Derby Festival charity The Starlight Children’s Foundation. Starlight is the UK’s leading wish-granting charity.
Famous names in the entertainment, buisness and racing world attened the event such as Helen Worth from Coronation Street, the Duke of Roxburghe, and Lester Piggott.Filed under Jordanian Royals, UAE Royals
Tagged Children, Dubai, England, Princess Haya.
- Dubai’s Ruler aiming to win Kentucky Derby
- Haya attends closing ceremony of Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding
- Princess Haya Opens World Pearl Forum
- New Trend at the Kentucky Derby: Recycling
- Princess Haya is Patron of WSPCCA